Reviews for Metaphor
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
AWWW oh my god. Just let Andrew become real so I can hug him.
This is really good. It felt true, and I could actually see this happening in Season 7s story arc. It was very in character. The Firsts interpretation of Warren was very true. I felt like what he said was real. Well it was. That could actually be what happened in Season 7. That was a very clear interpretation of Warrens feelings for Andrew and vis versa.
But...
OH ANDREW! NOOOO!
Ahem..sorry I just really love Andrew. Right now my biggest dream is to create a machine that'll send me to the Buffy verse, become a part of The Trio (cause I loved them before the whole katrina murder thing), and then join Andrew As a "Guestage" at Buffys house. I think that'd be awesome.
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
...An...Andrew? You can come out of your corner now. Let me give you a hug. Ignore all those nasty things the First said about you. Don't cry! Please, don't cry!

Sorry...but poor poor Andrew.

However, everything that Warren said in this story (or rather the First) about Andrew's perception of Warren I feel was completely true. I read this fic and everything I felt was written down here! Great job on a fantastic fic.

You wrote Warren's little speaches brilliantly. Perfect characterization on both parts. Bravo!

Secret Agent Codename Bob

P.S. And yes Andrew, I agree. Fire IS an overused metaphor.