Reviews for Flying High
ALPS88 chapter 32 . 10/2
Ok so this on indefinite hiatus but I just wanna leave a review anyway on the off-chance that you /might/ see it one day.

First off, I'm glad that this didn't "end" on a cliffhanger because then I'd be so upset haha. I greatly enjoyed your story! I love everyone's characterisations so far; the mischievous marauders (even Peter omg who would've thought he loved Sirius?), Charlus and Dorea huhu such great people taking Hermione in, Lily's feistiness and the friendship with the other Gryffindor girls, Regulus turning to the good side and even Dumbledore helping and talking to Hermione! They're all such fascinating characters, I love them. I love how Sirius and Hermione's relationship progressed and I love all the extra Jily parts too, glad that they got together before you put this story on hiatus.

I hope one day you'll get to finish this story, but if not, well I'll just imagine a happy ending where they're all alive and well and starting their families (BECAUSE BABY HARRY and Sirimione babies huhu). I'm thankful that you wrote what you could. It's been a great read :)
1Lioness6 chapter 32 . 6/25
Okay, okay, I know this story has been on indefinite hold since like 2011, but still. I really enjoyed it! Sometimes the grammar and spelling was a little off but not so much that it was atrocious, you know? Even though this isn't the "official" ending, it was still a good ending, because it kind of showed that Hermione was accepted by them, and that she'd found her place in the past. Any-who, I have no idea why i'm even bothering writing this because you'll probably never read this, but I just wanted to say thanks for putting an amazing story on fanfiction!
DarkJewel55 chapter 17 . 4/16
too much cursing, and Hermione cries way too often and way too much...
kaitlakey45 chapter 32 . 4/12
I realize this is on indefinite hiatus, but I do hope that you will pick it back up again one day!
Taggg chapter 32 . 3/9
That was sweet!
And overall the story is great! I'm glad, Reggie survived Q_Q Sirius and Herm are precious

It would be wonderful if you continue..someday :D
Taggg chapter 30 . 3/9
Awwwwww Q_Q
Taggg chapter 22 . 3/9
ugh, why it was Hermione thought herself accountable to Peter of all people?\
..and she's crying all the time..-
aira nabihah chapter 32 . 2/11
this is one of my fav stories to read so far... its brilliant ..everything about it is brilliant so please please end ur hiatus and come back...i still have hopes for u..some of my other fav stories were on hiatus and they r back eventhough theyre gone for 3 to 4 years so please please please comeback
im so sad this isnt finished i hope that one day you decide to continue it its a pretty amazing story
redeclipse516 chapter 32 . 1/22
Fantastic story I hope you will come back one day to finish it
rosesnblueberries chapter 32 . 12/24/2015
This is great and you handle the plot very well!
Charlie0925 chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
Aww, I am so, so, so completely in love with this AMAZING FIC! Brilliant writing honey, I just wish that there was more! ;o)
Fortuna chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
Omg, is it over. I realize that the last update was in 2011 and its 2015 but this is a cliff hanger! I want more!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
Please continue
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Hello show-me-the-stars!
I adore this story. Adore. I read this way before I had an account and it made me so happy when I read it, like it was Christmas. And I honestly was beginning to think you were dead and gone when I noticed you reviewed someone back in August. So you are alive afterall! I should be happy but I actually feel a little hurt to find out you've been alive all this time and still haven't updated or replied to reviewers. C'mon girl, I know you have it in you, you can finish this story! Though it will still be my favorite no matter is heartbreaking.
2,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »