Reviews for Flying High
Marine76 chapter 1 . 3/28
Good start. I like it.
dramamama7905 chapter 32 . 2/18
I truly love this story... And am sad to see it go so long with out being finished... I hope all is well with you and that you do find time and inspiration to finish it..
Azrulai chapter 32 . 1/18
Hey! I'm really enjoying this story and I do hope you'll pick it up again sometime and finish it. All my best.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 32 . 1/17
:-)
crazy-acting chapter 32 . 11/16/2014
Wow... Just, wow. This fic was amazing. I don't know if you'll be writing on it again but I'm not going to blame or anything, I know how it is hard to write sometimes. I just wanted to thank you for that wonderful piece of art. I hope I don't sound creepy or anything, but just... WOW
My favourite part has to be when Sirius discovers Hermione's patronus. God, this was so beautiful. And I also love what you did with punk!Remus and Peter. It was just PERFECT. And James... And Sirius... And Hermione... And all of them and UGH I JUST LOVED THIS FIC OKAY AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT
On that, I bid you a good day _
anonymousreader chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
It's an ok story, but goodness gracious does Hermione EVER stop crying?! What happened to the determined, no-nonsense heroine that I grew up reading about when I was a kid? The only times that I remembered her crying was when she was getting bullied, someone died, or of course when Ron left them in the woods. I'm sure that she cried at other instances in the book, but not this frequent. Not to say that this isn't a good story, it's just that I don't feel like you're capturing the true essence of her character. Well there's the end to my critique.
MadameBeast chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I read this a couple years now and I'M STILL WAITING FOR AN UPDATE! WHY? WHY? Why
can't you update? Are you aliveeeeeeeeeeee?

here's a song by the beatles for you:
'Help I need somebody!
Help not just anybody!
Help!
I need 'showmethestars' to update!
...or read my story (evil laugh)
ChasingDandelions chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
Even though it's on an indefinite hiatus, I always like to be hopeful ;)
LightInTheDark245 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
"I'm a Scorpio, I enjoy long sunset walks on the beach and frisky women." Do you by any chance watch Supernatural?
shannonnicole9 chapter 32 . 9/3/2014
It probably won't be updated again but I can't help but wish it would be! This is fantastic and I love it all xx
Me again chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
Please update please please please your story is very good.I love it
ForeverSiriusBlack chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
Shame the stories not finished but i thought it was really good. Nice portrail of sirius and hermione.
Terry chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
OMGGGG! I fell in love with this story plsssss update it sooonnnn
Fantasy Loremaster chapter 32 . 5/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
It's physically impossible for Mr and Mrs Potter to be over a hundred years old - you said he as a boy...hundred years ago... - and have a teenage kid. 18th, m'dear, 18th century. If the Potters really are 100, then it's 18th century. 'Long time ago in 1995'? Well ain't that funny, I thought they were still in 1976 or '77?
2,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »