Reviews for Flying High
mUmaRhz chapter 32 . 3/21/2013
I hope you update this sotry soon! its awesome!
Isle chapter 32 . 3/6/2013
I love this story and hope you will update soon.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
I loved this story! it was brilliant and fantastic and sooo much fun to read! i wish there was more please please please update!
nikyta chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
love itttttttttttttttttttttt
Mrs. S Mikaelson chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
Please update soon. We've been waitin forever.
NotSoSirius92 chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
I really wish this story wasn't on Hiatus :(
cometsgirl chapter 32 . 2/9/2013
Please update? This is so unique and creative.
Stormbirdie chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
I love you. Update soon.
amata0221 chapter 32 . 1/4/2013
Great story, love it. Please continue this. Love the pairing, Dumbledores right they are compatible.
love sirius chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
ok...wow
reading this fanfic..has made me laugh sooo hard! like srsly...i keep randomly bursting out laughing alone in my room! hahahah

and oh i shld hav reviewed before...bt i was just soo into the story tht i wanted to keeo on reading! (dont worry...im stil into it...i just thought i really needed to say this :P )
LionRawrr chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
I'm not sure why I never commented or hit favorite - I think it's because I thought I did a long time ago. But apparently I didn't, so I'm making up for it now.
This is brilliant. I love it, it's well-written, and I love the plot! :)
JennLD chapter 32 . 12/21/2012
I love this story! I love the connection between Hermione and everyone, the potters, the Marauders and the girls. I wonder when Bella and her will face off, Bella's pretty mad about everything. So few more horcruxes to go, I'm guessing she is the one to defeat Voldemort now since she has his brother wand. Great job please continue.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/15/2012
Wow. This story is AMAZING! I love it! I espesially love the Sirius/Hermionie relationship and that Regulus is now wearing Gryffindor Colors! Update SOON!

Juli Beawr
HPAsherra chapter 32 . 12/11/2012
I hope you decide to update soon! I've really been enjoying this story.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 32 . 12/4/2012