Reviews for Flying High
cshen.julienne chapter 32 . 4/13/2019
I love it :) Just so you know, it's awesome and touching. Please continue writing and don't ever stop.
TheaLaurel chapter 24 . 2/21/2019
in love with this
Emily chapter 32 . 1/22/2019
Please update. This is such a wonderful story and I'd love to see more. I know it has been quite a while since you have last updated but I really hope that you will remember about this and finish it. Thank you. :)
misterloluv chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
An awesome fanfic. So very well writen, you're an awesome author. Hope one day you'll finish this... But if you don't, I must say thank you very much, cause I've have an lovely time while reading.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 32 . 1/9/2019
Thanks for the story. I can see it was a labor of love. If ever life comes around to offer you time to finish. I would be worth your while. Throwing it into to category of complete would be epic.
Your pace of the story is rich and slow and we savor it along the way. I would estimate you are about half done. It’s great the way it is though and appreciated.
jessicadamnday chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
You should never try to brush super curly hair dry, or when wet but without a specific product. Lily would be better served combing and/or braiding Hermione's hair, though admittedly a brush is better for hitting Sirius

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/13/2018
Ahhhhh okay so I’m reading this in 2018 and now I’m crying because there isn’t any more?! Please please please update this! Or if you don’t plan on it... let me know? I would LOVE to adopt this story. Amazing! Xoxoxo
-galassia_luna
Lost Girl chapter 11 . 10/23/2018
I'm sorry but this is just bothering me
Hermione is what should be a 7th year with real life dueling experience since her 5th year and war experience pretty much ever since she knew the wizardung world existed
She should have defeated all those 6th years no problem
Its just not accurate or satisfying to see her lose
It's more powering for someone viewed as inferior for being a girl or muggle born to actually win and show everyone none of that stuff matters
Other then that it a good story
btbasb7 chapter 32 . 10/12/2018
I know it has been a number of years since you updated this story and I know it's on hiatus but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I'm going to follow and favorite you and your wonderful story just in case you ever get a wild hair and decide to finish it. Wonderful story bravo!
DeeD59 chapter 9 . 8/21/2018
I’m sad that Hermione doesn’t know the truth about Severus and Dumbledore...it’s unfair for her to judge him like that when he spend the majority of his life repenting for his youthful mistakes and protecting the son of one of his childhood bully/tormentor. It’s unfair.
I'm in here chapter 32 . 5/20/2018
I'm really, really hoping you come back to your fic one day. Your characterization, plot, and the amount of angst added is great :)
lastgirlonearth chapter 32 . 3/16/2018
This was such an amazing story! I hope you get through your writers block one day!
really chapter 7 . 12/15/2017
are you serious?
ChipzGrMione chapter 32 . 12/3/2017
Oh please please please update!
Why are all the really good stories abandoned?
Nooo... :(