Reviews for Being a Dreamcatcher
Awwww all that brotherly fluff 3
Shiary chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
cute
KTrevo chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
England knows all. Obviously.

It must be the faeries.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwwwwww! So Sweet! Love it! :)
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So sweet*sniffle*
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So cute! I love this!
TheCanadianMonster chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
First of all, the way you write is AMAZING. It perfectly flows and I love how Canada's surroundings are observed as well as bits and pieces of his thoughts.

This story was adorable :) Brotherly North American brothers love is cute and with this story, you nailed it. I especially love the ending! (and oh, Australia you pervert, you xD)

Keep up the good work!
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was a really sweet and amazing story. It was calm and comforting, bringing me great ease and smiles. I love the way you've portrayed the characters. Canada's first person writing was excellent. Wow, just...wow. :)
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Aww, this was so sweet. I love the brotherly relationship between America and Canada, and you've portrayed it so adorably here. I just love seeing a vulnerable side of America, and Canada being the strong one. And I've never read first-person Canada before, so it was an interesting experience.

Great job! -
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is all kinds of cute! America's nightmares are so intense, and that Canada is there to comfort him when he wakes up and that he's so scared and concerned for him is very sweet. Love this!
Kira92 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
First person voice stories are really hard to do, in my opinion. I have never been able to do a decent one, only when talking as a witness of other person story. But you did such a great job!

Is adorable, and you were able to make Mattie being the stronger brother and Al the damsel in distress without acting OOC. Just, awesome!

We all know how insecure America can be, he is lucky to have sweet Mattie and wise Arthur to help him :)

And the end. Oh god, the end was really deep! Mattie is so cute, and nice, and deserves so much love.

This story was sublime, keep up the good art!
RasalynnLynx chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Really cute. I love how Canada's point of view is, and how he thinks of the other nations.
OrangeJuice101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
! That was so good! Very well written, though there were some spelling mistakes and other grammar issues it wasn't a huge deal. I really loved this story, so awesome! :)
Adorn chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Awww..

How cute. wb
Haroou chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! I enjoyed this so much! It was just too cute! 3 The only question I had was about the dream catcher in general. You made it sound like a British witch craft type of device but wasn't it invented by Native Americans? Anyway, that aside, I LOVED it!