Reviews for Girl Pockets
Liz chapter 1 . 11/21
Omg I love it! It's so cute! But if it was rated K, why did you write 3 or 4 bad words?
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 1 . 7/16
I hate how shallow pockets are on my shorts. As Donna Noble once said, 'I'm in my wedding dress. It doesn't have pockets. Who has pockets? Have you ever seen a bride with pockets?'
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
So sweet! Why can't Pixar make sense? It's so obvious Jessie and Woody belong together! NOT JESSIE AND BUZZ! I mean, where the HECK did THAT come from? Anyways, this was really good!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Major awww(:

I just adore, and I mean ADORE stories that let me choose whether the relationship is romantic or friendly. I myself am a sucker for the Woody/Jessie sibling thing, so yaaknooow. I loved it.

I can totally see this going on. The voices are perfect, Jessie and Woody's dynamic is so sweet, and the plot was very cute. The girl-pocket-thing was a good touch, as well. Great work. Keep it up!
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*Does a happy dance* A Woody and Jessie sibling stry! (Well, that's how I take it). And Woody doing magic? Awesome. I would've never thogut of that but with his years of expirence it makes sense. I just love everything about this one-shot, it'sjust-Ugh!- perfect! Keep 'em comin' ;-)
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Lol, girl pockets! I never thought about that but yeah I hate them also.