Reviews for Sorry You're Lonely
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love the Brittany/Kurt friendship, I wish it had been more prominent in the show. It could have been beautiful. Brittany is also one of my favorite characters. She's much more intuitive than people give her credit for.
Wonderfully written, as usual. :D
icheeseflip13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I've read the Stressbaker verse like a thousand times, and this one is one of my favorites. I can completely imagine this in my head, even them saying it. You painted a perfect picture, awesome :)
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
It's interesting that a lot of your early stories branch off from scenes that already exist. This one is sweet even though Brittany making out with Kurt is kind of gross. You could write better than me even when this went up.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I really like how you've smoothed out the edges of this scene. We never see the lead-up to or the aftermath of the Brittany-Kurt makeout scene, and there seems to be a lot left unsaid about it. You've matched the tone perfectly on both ends: the uncertainty and determination beforehand, and the heartbreak and disappointment afterward. Brittany's responses were spot-on as well. She's a difficult character to transcribe sometimes because of her quirkiness, but at the same time, there's a thread of truth to what she says and, as long as you walk that line carefully, it comes out beautifully. The way that she's only mildly disappointed to learn that Kurt's motive had nothing to do with liking her seems realistic, but what I enjoyed most was her offering to stay with him even though she knows he doesn't like her. She's a friend, comforting him when he needs it, and I like that you've included that here.

Not to mention Kurt is adorable in his skittishness and uncertainty at the beginning. I love how he's not quite sure what to do but still eager to give it a try, and how he misses the first time he tries to kiss her. He's still so young here and that shows; the amount of maturation he undergoes between his sophomore and senior year in high school is incredible. It's one of the reasons I enjoy reading your pieces so much; you've captured every stage of it beautifully. I have to admit that I still cringe at the thought of Brittany making out with her own armpits and then kissing Kurt; his face during the Brittany/Britney episode when Brittany admits to never washing her teeth (except with Dr. Pepper) tells all in that.

This was a sweet scene to capture, and I'm glad that you're the one who took on the challenge.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aaw, so cute x
kawaii01 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Liked this good job
seheronelves chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Poor Kurtsie :( Awesome story though :)
mskelseylove chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love your interpretation of this scene and I love your Brittany.
TheLuna chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I absolutely love your Brittany. This is so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love how sweet Britney is in this fic! And poor Kurt, so many emotions...I loved this scene in the episode so I'm really glad you made it into a one-shot!
skintightjeansisateenagedream chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Brittany and Kurt are so cute together aww I just wanna squeeze them!
rofro05 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love it when people write Brit as strangely observant and on point and there are not many that are better than what you have written here. For Brittany to pinpoint the root of what Kurt is doing is simply heartbreaking. And I love how you hsve taken lines from the actual show and changed the contex to make them tell yout story. Fantastic work as always sweetie. This one is a gem!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOVED this. You captured Brittany really well, simple but affectionate and loyal. I like her a lot in this. :)
Smith chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Very Sweet 3 Love this pairing D
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was really sweet. I absolutely adore how you write Brittany; I can hear her voice in my head saying everything that she's saying here. And where you extended it, you managed to make her sweet and sympathetic while still retaining her signature Brittany randomness. The ending was sad and nostalgic without being overly dramatic or heartbreaking. Just, really really good job in general. Bye~