Reviews for It's Always Have and Never Hold
rmcbuckeye chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
So true. Oy, c'mon, Booth & Bones, get TOGETHER already. My boyfriend and I have a bet! ;)
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I just can't get over how much I love the title. It is so extremely fitting for their relationship. That aside, the piece itself is amazing, as always. 3
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
good shot its got to be hard for both of them, it was clear on bones face that she missed him. look forward to more soon
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Great little one shot. I love that song also.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hi there,

This crushed my heart...How could he do that? I have a feeling that he will take it back out of the bin...considering that he took such care in folding it and putting it in there neatly in the first place...Take it out Booth...Oh my heart is aching...

Ger
and she knew love chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh, Booth. I love how you wrote this in Booth's perspective, because I haven't read many stories in his perspective on season 6 yet. It's nice to get in his head and see WHAT ON EARTH he's thinking because honestly, he's a mystery on the screen now. I love the emotion in this piece, even though it's short. You can feel his excitement intermingled with his pain of letting go. I wish they'd included this scene in an episode because you can see Booth making an effort to let go but still having a hard time about it. It shows that he DOES still care for Brennan, and that he didn't go to Afghanistan and miraculously come back free of all his feelings for Bones.

Fantastic job. Loved it.
missleemoore chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
brb crying... loveee.
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Argh heartcrushing! but kinda can see happening.
memento1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
God, just that little snapshot is painful. Of course, everything about this season has been thus far. But it's not your normal angst-filled musings, it's just a little tiny moment that speaks volumes. Very poignant (and painful, did I mention painful? *L*).
bookwormlady chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
So wistful and sad...
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh! I like this tag, even though I’m one of those who likes Hannah and –sacrilege- I like that Booth found someone like her. However, you have written very beautifully the contradicting feelings Booth must be experiencing. :)

allthatisevil