Reviews for Arnold Gets Drunk
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is exactly the kind of fanfic I was in the mood for tonight! Very nice job! I could totally see Arnold saying all of that when drunk, and I definitely think you did a nice job with him explaining to Helga how he wants to "ravage" her lol. Good job!
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ha ha ha ha! This one was so funny! I also liked this one. Maybe a little more than Helga's.

Great job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ok, that was a winner! Finally, Arnold speaks up! oh geez. And you're right, most of us in the community are adults! We've all yet to have our fill of Arnold/Helga, and I doubt that we'll ever tire of it. There are really awesome Arnold/Helga stories out there and this is one of them! Great job! ;)
SD.Grl chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
HA HA Ha Ha LMFAO it was awsome
JadeBeckOTP chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Haha, I'm so glad this was my first Hey Arnold fic.

Idk why, but I've been craving for (I'm not sure if that's the right word) Hey Arnold; Helga and Arnold paticular. But I have to say this is classic.
BornAverage chapter 1 . 10/20/2010

This is amazing! Ahahaha.
TsundereProtagonist chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Cute! Hee, so cute. I love it.
Cathy-Gisela chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Firs hey Arnold fanfic ever and I'm so glad it's this one! I loved it! but i have to go to school right now so I'll make this short. Thank you for writing this and I'll keep an eye out for you. Thanks

Emeraldcityofdreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is amazing! Haha, when Arnold wakes up the next day he'll be in for a real treat. This made my week, thanks!
carol chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
omg hahaha is soooo great and do not worry, I am of legal age.. sorry my english
angie93 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
hahhahaha i love drunk arnold, well at some point hahahahahah ...

but craig create arnold on 1986, wouldn't he be older o.O?
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Woot! Drunk Arnold FTW. Lol. I'm glad I was some sort of inspiration ;) there's nothing funnier than getting an innocent guy like Arnold to loosen up and get freaky. I loved this! Excellent work ;)
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010

Haha Supernova is written by dear friend :D
Kiera Embers chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Heh, at least Arnold is a funny drunk.

Keep the good writing.