Reviews for Full Court Press!
patriotprideboy chapter 35 . 11/18/2014
That was the best fanfic I've read in a LOOOOONG time. Spot-on characters, believable drama, the dynamics between everyone... it was a great read through and through. Definitely the kind of story that could motivate a guy to continue writing his own stuff. God bless!
patriotprideboy chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Azusa making inspirational basketball speeches sent chills through my spine!
patriotprideboy chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
Oh shoot, look at Mio Abdul-Jabbar!
Blockinf shots AF the NBA level.
patriotprideboy chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I'm loving the original story you posted all those years ago. Ui and Satoshi is a wonderful dynamic.
King of Beasts chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
This has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I mean...I'd rather this be the finale of the K-On series! It was well written, characters were well portrayed and the emotions...oh man, I had a feel attack while reading this!:D

To sum it up, as fellow writer and a fellow Pinoy, I say well done! You've given this writer hope yet!:D
ToLazyToLogin chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This chapter made me think of Scott Pilgrim VS The World. LMAO!
kumikos chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Well, it's been some ride so far. I've been reading the prequel and then this story from midnight until 5 am, then for another hour now. I can't believe I'm not even half way through this fic yet, LOL. I was going to wait until the end to review, but damn, there's no way I can wait!

So first of all - great concept in general. Having a slice of life, music-based fanfic is very refreshing. It's also interesting that you chose Satoshi, a background character in canon, as the main character. Not only have you done a good job giving him a personality, but you've done something unique in the K-ON fandom afaik! Mad respect! :D

Oh, I just wanted to mention that when I read the chapter where they talked about poutine, about 20 minutes after that I had poutine for dinner! I didn't even suggest it, my mom just made it. Actually, I told her about this fanfic. Since she has also seen K-ON, I'll tell her to read this story!

So. Good pacing, good writing, good personality for Satoshi, good job keeping everyone in character, good dialogue, good interactions and an OC that isn't annoying to boot! Is... is this the perfect fanfic? XD

I just... haha, I guess I'm at a loss of words at the moment. I'll finish the story and then share my final thoughts!

If it wasn't obvious, I fave'd this fic. If FFdotnet would let me, I'd do it multiple times. This fic would deserve it.

Sorry for any problems with the review, I'm writing this on my DS. Not that pleasant.
LRDrummer chapter 35 . 11/7/2011
This was an amazing afterstory to an amazing story. Good job on the best story I've ever ran into on fanfiction. :D
Kirino chapter 35 . 10/17/2011
Did you just reference Aki-chan and Uiharu? You made my day XD
LRDrummer chapter 34 . 8/2/2011
This was still great Elias. Can't wait for the epilouge and thanks for writing this story.
montypython320 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
It's interesting that you had Ui select a Telecaster, cause the manga chapter that show Ui with her guitar seems to indicate that she selected a Fender Stratocaster. Pretty close surmisation I'd say. :)
Kirino chapter 34 . 7/31/2011
"Members of the congress, clubmates, and friends…" Azusa said with a shaky voice, "I have talked with Mr. Suzuki over the past few minutes about the budget of the Light Music Club and have some terrible news… we are about to reach our debt ceiling. We will soon be unable to repay our debts to those from whom we have borrowed. Unless we find a good source of revenue, we might default on our payments…"
Hikawa Kajinendo chapter 32 . 7/30/2011
Well well well well well. I have no clue where to start. This was all in all a most FANTASTIC fanfic. Being one who loves music (hell, most of my non-fanfic stories are from music-based inspiration!) I can honestly say that this story really touched me. I was brought to tears by both laughter and worry (and full-out BAWLING at the ending!). What I especially liked was your inclusion of d2b and DEARDROPS songs alongside the K-On! ones. Nice choices! Double-thumbs up! I've played Kira Kira and Curtain Call and love their songs, and I've listened to DEARDROPS songs because I can't find an English translation of that visual novel, so... anyways! I started with Time Out! then moved here and was definitely not disappointed. The narration was great, only a few insignificant grammer errors which are easily overlooked... overall I felt like I was reading the novel version of events that actually took place in the series! XD It's not often I get that feeling... or at least as intensely as I did while reading this. I actually forgot at times that this is a fanfic. Kudos to you. At the moment Snowbanks is on another tab so I'm a bit eager to end this... er, review and sink my music-loving fangs into it. So! Au revoir! Until I review again!

~Hikawa Kajinendo (Artist-In-Training)

P.S. I also realized while reading the fic that you pointed out exact reasons why I'm so picky about my music. XD

P.P.S. Except Vocaloid. I love Vocaloid. Songs for fans made by fans. Excellent.

P.P.P.S. Actually I haven't listened to DEARDROPS in a while precisely because I haven't played the VN so... yeah... still love d2b though! XD Kira Kira made me cry...

P.P.P.P.S. Last one, I swear! Would you be able to point me towards any good modern American bands/artists? The only ones I listen to mostly are Elvis, Smash Mouth, and the occasional Beatles. Among other pre-2000/2010 artists...
Drabble-chan chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I think Mugi is hotter than Mio... the most attractive beig Tachibana or maybe Ichigo? XD That aside, Francis and Mugi would make a cute couple. I've always though of Mugi as being a lesbian though for obvious reasons...
61wisampa chapter 33 . 7/5/2011
uhm... no offense intended but, who in the world is Sigmund Freud?

... what? i really don't know who he is! his narration sucked though... haha!

i'm looking forward to your omakes but i'm pretty excited about Incept-on haha! i just watched inception last weekend eh -

lol geh see ya next omake. tulog na ko 11 na dito eh haha! XD