Reviews for Ends and Beginnings
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love this one-shot.! :)
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was really cute. In your face Sam Uley, lol.
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved how Jacob was in love with Leah since he was a kid. And I loved how you portrayed Sam's feelings about Leah. In fact I too couldn't imagine how Sam would easily forget someone he loved as a much as Leah for Emily when no offense Emily seems really boring. Anyhoo I loved it, as per usual.
MusicIsLife11 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010

laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Loved the chap!

I kind of feel sorry for Sam though... Lol

Please update soon!

Can't wait for my BW lemony goodness!

Loved it!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
totally Jordon.
karisan-karisan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
In a way I can't hate Sam completely. I can't blame the guy for anything that happened to him or Leah. (I blame Meyer for that, and her imprinting stupid idea). I love the fact that you made Leah and Jake have a relationship based on true love and not magical bonds. What really shocked me the most in BD was that Jake lost all of his choices. I hate what she did to Jacob so I'm glad there are people out there capable of writing decent and amazing stories like you.

Keep it up.

Karisan
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I loved it. sam is such a creepy stalker!
miriamne chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
really good! Love that Sam has regrets. He should. I also loved Jacob having feelings for Leah even as a little one! THis ended EXACTLY the way Breaking Dawn should have.
twilighter chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
but that was 5 years ago... nice touch, the letter, ingenious presentation.

how cute was baby jake adoring leah from his bassinet and how cute was leah for knowing at the ripe old age of 6 that she was going to marry him! seth was hilarious and sweet as always.

as for sam... yeah, jake knew all along because he's smarter than you, and he is a real man and you can take your pathetic feelings that you decided to make public on HER WEDDING DAY of all days, and shove them where the sun doesn't shine! blackwater all the way cause THATS the way it should be. so long and do let the door hit you on your way out, jackass! *sam torture, my fave kind!*

update pandora's box like now! and antigonish, it's been so long!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
OH! OH! OH! How Sam and Emily angst always makes me feel so young, alive and carefree! I - I, oh I could just roll around in it. *takes off clothes and rolls in Sam angst*

John: o_O? What the HELL are you doing?

Kei: o.o Oh...hey, didn't - didn't know you'd be coming today.

John: *frowns and growls* We were supposed to finish up ch 17 for Wake-up Call. Remember...hands?

Kei: Oooo...right, right. _ But now I just feel like making Sam suffer some more. *goes back to rolling*

John: *sighs* Whatever. I'll be back later.

Kei: Oh-kay! LOVES! HUGS! SAM ANGST!

Hehehe. Oh, and how Jacob, that sly fox, made his way into Leah's heart. Yea, that's right Sam. Suck on it! Leah was locked up in her room with Jacob Black, loving her and hugging her and kissing her...and and touching her in her panties! Leah is one lucky girl. -

But the moment with Seth was so sweet and funny. I loved it! And Jordan is just a doll baby. I hope she's nothing but torment for Tyler. Hehehe. Revenge through the next generation. Mwhah ahah hahhahahahahah.

I do understand Jacob's anger though. I mean why wait all this time to suddenly say something? Pulling a Isabitch I see Samuel, yea? You disgust me and Emily is the worse because WHY THE HELL DOES SHE NEED TO KISS YOU TO BREAK UP WITH YOU! *stands seething*

Ahem, but I loved it and I thought there was a hint of a lemon there. But you're doing another "No" Blackwater for the series? YAY! Looking forward to it.

And I'm so glad that I inspired you. 3 I've inspired Sam-Emily angst! *yells at John who only looks back and smiles briefly before looking away* Aww, he's upset that I'm not writing about him and Leah. Don't worry, Jean. *uses bad french accent* I shall return to you and Leah soon.

I love YOU so hard! Lol.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
it was totally sugary sweet that my teeth hurt.
xmukax chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Reading about Sam wallowing in misery never gets old...never. Ever.

hahaa poor him...on the other hand, I'm really excited at the prospect of another Blackwater "No" *wink wink* haha so yeah, great oneshot, Seth was so sweet! and Jordan, awww, hehe I would've loved to pinch the cheeks of 2 year old Jacob in his bassinet, then pinch his -other- cheeks 20 years later...haha...great job :D (as always)
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Heyy there hun :) This was an amazingly well-written piece. You know how I feel about Sammy :p Anythng relating his unhappiness with Emily to the happiness he WOULD'VE had if he hadn't been such an idiot and stayed with Leah just floats my boat alllll the way to the brim :)

Great job!