Reviews for Tales Of The Prima Vista
Link Fangirl01 chapter 21 . 6/26
I had a marvelous time reading each and every one of these, and exploring the places they took me to. Some were a bit melancholy, but others made me smile. Overall an excellent collection with excellent variety. Thank you.
Ryfee chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
A very refreshing and lovely read throughout. I thoroughly enjoyed it. My favorites are Sharper Than Pain, Philosophy, Desire and Vows. Mikoto's piece was well done too. I think you wrote Vivi and Vivi/Eiko relationship best, so touching that I wish Vivi didn't have to stop one day... I certainly like them being together.

Thanks for the great read, and I hope you'll make more FFIX fics in the future someday. IX needs more love. ;)

WickedSong chapter 21 . 4/16/2011
These are really good. I loved Quina's and how you wrote in the way that Quina would normally speak.

Vivi and Eiko's one about marriage was utterly adorable and Eiko telling him he wasn't allowed to stop was poignant but so sad as well because it's something they can't prevent.

Then Vivi's one on his own was very thought provoking and sad because we all know that Vivi will stop one day and it's something that brings a tear to my eye.

God, I could just gush about these though, telling you everything I loved about each but I just end with a huge well done. So well done! :)
colorfulCheshire chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Aw, I was feeling so sorry for her at first, but seeing Blanks there to cheer her up, it seems more exciting.
colorfulCheshire chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Kind of sad as I'm a Vivi fan, but it suits his philosophical way of thinking of how he takes in everything around him.
colorfulCheshire chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I never saw the metaphor in that light. I always thought it was cute that she chose her name as his weapon, but never thought more on it. Thanks for the little insight. I'll have another reason to smile when I think about Dagger. I do love how much faith she has in him to take care of her.
colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ah, he's tainted her innocent mind. Now she's the one making the innuendos. :) Nice little shorty. It made me smile.
ShadedHeart Lamora chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
This is just so cute, you make me cry and tremble... Little Vivi! He's so darn cute.
Roky91 chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
This is really brilliant! I can so picture each of these scenes. The only thing missing is each characters theme tune during their chapter.
ShadedHeart Lamora chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Aww cuteness :3 My Blank is soo everybody's saviour, in a lot of diferent ways.
Anzer'ke chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
It is certainly a valid observation that they're all nuts. They all jumped into a portal to god knows where from an airship at one point so sanity is probably thin on the ground.

Peace out and Rock on,

Yvi-sama chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
This is a very nice collection of drabbles.

You strike the right nerv with each character, which isn't easy. Quina's part was exspecially good.
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was pretty funny, good job!
Anzer'ke chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
There really is a weird sort of beauty to the Qu philosophy.

You brought it out wonderfully.
Anzer'ke chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Ah, the heartbreaking story that is Vivi, well done.

I can't honestly say I know whether this is tradgedy or not, well it's as brillaint as your other work so who cares.

Are you open to prompts for this story?

Peace out and Rock on,