Reviews for Catch Perfect
ZimVader0017 chapter 3 . 9/28
Those rules, though, I haven't laughed this hard in some time X'D
Update. Seriously.
Wow. This is good. Like, really freakingg good. Like wow this is incredible. I really hope you update this soon.
Norwegian.fairy chapter 4 . 8/30
Iceland is alois trancy JFC
katerinacat chapter 5 . 8/28
Whoa :D this is the first fanfic I've ever read, and it's good
laureng1010 chapter 8 . 8/25
Dear Mr. deValier,

I was asked to write about my favorite story for my Dramatic Literature course, and I think you deserve to know that this was the one I chose. This is what I submitted:

"If I absolutely had to pick a favorite story, I think it would have to be a little-known, self-published story called Catch Perfect. George deValier has a good collection of entirely-online novels, and he has a type: long, war-time romance epics. However, Catch Perfect falls pretty far from that type. There are no gunfire blasts in its college neighborhood setting, and the romance takes a backseat, only bubbling up to give the main character, Berwald, a reason to stay in his house of weirdos. That’s not to say that deValier does not do it well, oh no. The craziness of the neighborhood and especially the house provides ample comic relief and adds a mask of fun over the dark undercurrents the story holds. It urges you to forget about Berwald’s gambling debt, the apparent madness of Denmark, and Tino’s family disowning him by drowning it in flat-out bizarre characters and a world that’s managed to hold me since 2012. It inspires me to create such an engaging world for myself every time I write. I think that’s pretty impressive for an unfinished tale."

I want you to know that you had this much of an impact on my life and work. While I'm sad that Catch Perfect may never be completed, I want to thank you for the ride it took me on. I look forward to one day reading your work again. Hopefully new stuff, but no doubt I'll come back to remember why this is my favorite story.

E. V. Turnstyle
Beutiful! Cant wait for the update
pastagirl1349 chapter 3 . 8/7
I absolutely love this fanfic it's so funny! I now wanna learn Ancient Babylonian...
Anonomous chapter 8 . 8/6
George, I am 53 years old Man and my son asked me to read your stories. I must say I have read many stories in my life and find your writing style captivating. You have a special talent for drawing the reader in and delivering wonderful content chapter after chapter. I was drawn into the world you created and enjoyed every minute I spent reading this story. I hope you continue to pursue a carrier that can feature your talents in story telling.
Sea of drabbles chapter 8 . 8/5
This is absolutely perfect. I hope that someday you can continue, if you want to of course.
jasmin flower chapter 8 . 7/30
Argh! I got to the end, thinking I'd read that this was completed only to find it hanging! After five years there's probably not much chance of finishing it either. I'm near tears now. This was amazing!
A reader chapter 8 . 7/25
Lokishadowgirl chapter 1 . 7/25
that "I have a pair... what?" made me love you.
Omg I love this story so far! Its sweet and hilarious!
KapiiMaru chapter 8 . 7/20
absolutely marvellous! i always tell my friends: go read devalier's fan fics, they give you enough feels to kill an elephant!;_))))))))))
god i just love them sooo much!
best thing ive ever read in my whole life ;))))))))))