Reviews for Catch Perfect
Slang Coke chapter 8 . 8/13
I really miss reading your amazing work. I'm sure that you may not be into Hetalia fandom anymore. I actually was re-reading all of your previous fics /if I could call them as simply fics when they are in fact masterpieces that melt my heart in one way or another/.
You are the best writer so far in this web, not only for Hetalia but for other fandoms. I remember when I was joining university and I started to follow you a long time ago and now I feel a bit nostalgic that I'm not to be allowed to know how your amazing histories ends.
I hope that you are doing good! I'll be glad if someday I read something of you again in this web or wherever.
Saludos from Spain!
tajananubismlpmende chapter 8 . 8/5
dang, I was hoping you'd come back and finish this on the hetalia 10 year anniversary ._.
bluebunny22 chapter 8 . 7/1
I need to know how this ends!
Polly Little chapter 3 . 6/26
I want to read all of these rules, and their backstories.
Sardonic Euphoria chapter 4 . 5/18
When Denmark started speaking Danish I died. This story is hilarious! I would say keep up the good work but you don't update anymore. But if you still check your profile, All of your stories are amazing. I hope your life is great, whatever it is that you do, or love.
MeJustme chapter 8 . 5/10
my friend is frisbeetarian now.

thank you again.

I would ask you to finish bu i dont see that happening. Its been so long.

You should write something though. Its all so beautiful.

Thank you.
mejustme chapter 5 . 5/8
You have no idea how incredible. this is. I know you don't know since you never finished. But this, this is absolutely beautiful. Perfect. Like your Tino.
Mejustme chapter 2 . 5/8
man, i'm dieing here.

This is the most beautiful piece of swefin ever.

thank you.
MeJustme chapter 1 . 5/8
i want boots like that! How on earth do you get your hands on them!?

Russia cheats. That's it. Simple as that. No one dares to say it since he would kill you if you did.
Denmark chapter 7 . 5/6
oh god tino everywhere
Beautiful
Oh man, this story is too perfect. I don't even know where to begin. I'm loving the crack, though. You have a great sense of humor that's random, but set up in a way that almost makes it look normal. If that makes sense? Seriously, I was laughing throughout most of this and had a hard time stopping.

Iceland, though, I have a problem with. If canon Iceland saw what you were doing to him, he'd be mortified. Everyone else, though, is like spot on.

Really disappointed to see that this hasn't been updated in forever, but I hope you'll be able to get back to it some day. I hope you get back to all your fics because you're the best author there is. Don't ever forget that, yo
AngryFairy chapter 8 . 4/22
Wow. Just... wow. That was probably one of the best stories I've ever read. Thanks, George, for coming to FanFiction.
The other day my friend asked me why my youtube suggestions were full of ABBA and World War II songs. I simply referred her to George deValier's profile. Today she called me, freaking out over all her feels. Oh, it's great to be a fangirl!
FangirlMadness0211 chapter 7 . 3/23
"It's like Hogwarts!" Yay!