Reviews for The Truth Can Hurt
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/30
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This explains everything. Nicely done.
O'h Isabel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Hello! Some time ago I wanted to write a review, but for lack of time it was not possible.

I loved the One-shot, is very original and funny. Besides, I love the couple Gohan / Videl.

I also wanted to ask you if you let me do a translation into Spanish? It's your decision, if not let me, all right. I will not make anything without your authorization ...

I hope you answer me in private message!

Greetings from Mexico (?) ~
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was lovely. One of the few cases where an authour has an actual grasp on the characters' personalities and weaves them into a plausible and entertaining story. I'd really love it if you did go ahead and wrote a romance on these two. All in all, well done! Thanks for the great read.

The Digger chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is definitely beleivable! I could actually picture this being in the anime, voice actors and all. No grammar/spelling errors, flawless portrayal of characters, and overall, a fun little romp of interaction between Gohan and Videl. I even think you should expand a little on this, y'know, do more fun oneshots with Gohan and Videl, maybe in later years, when/after they get married, when/after Pan is born, etc.

Well, that's just something I'd like to see, anyway _
NANLIT chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I thought it was a funny story on how Videl became Saiyaman 2. I know who taught (or rather inspired) Gohan his moves; a certain group of 5 he met on Namek.
Destiny Girl 15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I think you should DEFINITELY try out some actual romance with them! You're a great writer, and don't completely leave out humor, because humor has always been apart of DBZ so you've already got that down!:D But this one-shot was great! I enjoyed it!
Gue22 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Definately believable, and cute to boot. Write
MsPaliis chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I just loved the story!

Everything was soooo good! The writing, the dialogues... everything was at the right place at the right moment. How they treat and talk each other, their movements and intonations. Just perfect! )

Although i was waiting for some kiss in the ending... mmmm maybe you can continue the story, like when videl tries on her saiyaman 2 outfit, and then something happens...

Take my proposal as a good thing... if i'm asking for a second part means that i want the story to continue, and that means that it's really good! (consider that i tend to be very exigent jiji)

Oh, and sorry if my english it's not the best.

Good luck and congratulations for your story
WingsofPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Yep... You should definitely go for it.
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Very enjoyable. You could continue along these lines as long as it doesn't remove itself from the cannon too much. Well cannon in the series not the movies. I think she was way too giddy in the movies. She really loved Gohan's moves in the movies way too much.
J.W. Appel chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
A good one-shot and I do think you can pull off serious romance. I fully suggest you go for it.