Reviews for Karaoke
CXan chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
What an absolutely extraordinary piece of writing. I appreciate that you're taking as much time as Jane and Maura need to work through their issues. The level of detail and insight is amazing and your take on both characters, and everyone in their orbit, is spot on. Please continue.
Caitlin Hepburn chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
This is truly amazing writing. I can't express how much I'm enjoying this tale. Your character development is wonderful. I love how you've woven this story and have shown it to us in layers. I hope to hear more from you!
heatwave16 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Excellent
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
I hope things get better for them
Mo Phillips chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
You are a talented writer and have deftly captured the characters.

I look forward to following this story.
Daryl chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Fantastic chapter especially the flashback. Will there be more
yankee77 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
I just love this story so much. The vulnerability and tenderness amazes me. The fact that Jane had not even known Maura for that long and let her in speaks volumes. You got them so belonging with eachother. Cant wait for more.

Tiff
graywolf68 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
WOW, great update. It seems they can't live with each other nor without each other. Hopefully, in time they will be past all the hurt and able to move on. Look forward to more of the story.
BoseSystem chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Wonderful update. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
I'm glad they are on the road to recovery. After everything they've been through, they deserve it. Update soon please, I love your stories.
twhkid08 chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
I'm so happy to see this updated. I like the direction the story is going and that you are letting Jane and Maura sort through their issues at a normal pace instead of having them ignore their problems and skipping to fluff. I also like that you're using flashbacks and that they add another dimension to the story.
heatwave16 chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Excellent update. I loved the flashback
kefi chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
please please please please go on!it's so intense...please!
sarasmack626 chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
This is great. It's a side we don't often see in their fics. Keep it up.
Campervan88 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Great Story, looking forward to more :-)
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »