Reviews for Karaoke
yankee77 chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
An update! Yay. That was intense therapy session. I missed this story and glad you are back. Cant wait for the next part.

Daryl chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
good chapter. look forward to the next one
Raiderslight chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Thaank you for such a great update
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Leave it to Angela to bring by food lol
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I'm glad you updated. This is really good
breezie531 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
YAY this is back!
AlexandriaVE chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Happy to see an update, glad they're finally going to therapy!
SuperThx chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow, I'm very excited to see an update on this story!
ledorkone chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Fuck, that was intense. I really, really, REALLY like your writing! There's more, right?
yankee77 chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Wonderful update. Im glad you gave us a look into what went down between the two of them. I feel really bad for Jane and I hope she will stop being afraid and start opening up to Maura. Maura obviously loves and cares about her alot. Cant wait to see whats next!

Drumchik chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
This was such a sad part, but beautifully done. I especially loved Maura explaining the technicalities of what happened to Jane. Can't wait for more.
Belfpepper chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Oh wow that was painful, but good.
yankee77 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
This story is incredibly heartbreaking. Their pain is tangible. Cant wait to find out what actually happened between the two of them that got them to this point. Awesome job and anxiously awaiting the next part.

phoenix3227 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
I am really enjoying this story. I love the way you are developing these characters.
wcduran chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
I totally love your story, I like how their is a riff between them and their having to work their way back to normal. Good job, waiting for next post.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »