Reviews for Karaoke
Goose197 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Oh, god. This is killing me. Will they ever be okay again. This eggshell walking is killing me.
spedlady chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
This rift between the two of them is killing me! Can they please make some progress towards healing, soon! It would be cheap to have it be "sugar and spice and everything nice" in the stoke of a key. However, could we see some light breaking through the clouds?
breezie531 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
uh oh it seems like the reason they were apart in the first place was pretty bad damn I really hope they can fix it because well they deserve each other! and deserve to be happy
Belfpepper chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I'm feeling confused too especially since it seems Jane physically wrecked the place. My guess it we'll find out what happened when they start speaking to a therapist.
sandlinerica chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Hey, I love your story but I just have one question, maybe i'm just dense but what caused the problem/rift between them? what happened?
Gatefan1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It feels as if there is an entire beginning chapter missing from this. Jane and Maura are fighting, but about what? What's been going on with them and why weren't they speaking? Have they been in a relationship? This story is just odd. It's not badly written, it just feels as if we are picking up a book from the middle.
sandlinerica chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Please continue, I love it!
Oceanblu76 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
You have a gift for dialogue! I'm looking forward to chapter 3. :-)
breezie531 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
OOOOoooo there's gonna be more right because i liked this chapter please tell me there's more!
breezie531 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
aww I like this story plz think of continuing it!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010