Reviews for The Beauty and the Narcoleptic
princessnicole7558 chapter 16 . 4/1
Such a good chapter please update soon
Lady Syndra chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Independent Not in Love chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Update! Please! I want more of this
surugasasa chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Wow those Hyotei girls are not classy at all haha!
marshmellowluver chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
Please! I love this story! I want to know what happens next!
surugasasa chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Aww the fluff at the end of the chapter was adorable!
surugasasa chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Thanks for updating! It wasn't so bad... :P Please update soon!
Era-Basilisk chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Hello...um...I have no idea what you mean by "sleeping from Snow White"...can you maybe...explain?
Niji95 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I like Hikari and her personality. She is not perfect, arrogant or just simply annoying, and I think that just a few people can really create a good oc without failing miserably at it. And you are one of those, I am really looking forward to your next chapter
Jeuel chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
this story is so sweet
keep up the good work and update soon
;D
kittaynumnums chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
TwT nuuuuu! I was sooo into the storyyyyy -dies-
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
I love "The Beauty and the Narcolptic" can't wait till you write another chapter. I Hope that Hikari won't get hurt with whatever Atobe,Keigo is planning.
Yuki Mizuho chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
aw i can't imagine the sleepy head Akutagawa Jirou would fall in love

Nee just take your time remembering things don't push yourself to hard _
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
nice chapter! although i know ur probably going to change her a bit so she isnt a complete mary sue... please do it fast! :D she's already hugging people and flaunting around and... and... everyone knows that they're bound to like each other AND! AND! im not sure if i remember, but plz, maybe u should take it down a SLIGHT itty bitty notch on their relationship. soon enough they're going to fall happily in love and actually, i like the one that builds up, lol! ganbare! oooh, i hope ur schedule goes easier on u, u sound like ur having a hard time...
anangelwithnoname chapter 10 . 5/29/2011