Reviews for Living on the Brink
errantimpulses chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
interesting! i thought Skye was going to be an oc. I'm glad she's not (no offense, i just prefer no major ocs)
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I'm definitely still reading this. :3 I'm glad you updated I really like this story, one of my favorites. :3
Fairylust chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Poor Halle. Stupid Misa. Light should die! Wonder if Sayu is ashamed of what Light has become?

WHAT DOES THE NEXT CHAPPIE HOLD? (Imagine a million question marks and exclamation marks mixed together)

Great fic, now finish it!
Fairylust chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
NOT THE DARKEST

Then what IS the darkest?

FYI please don't stop until you finish this! I MUST know what happens next! DX

Luv yur writing, especially how detailed you made this chappie. Nice work!
Kikokomai-chan chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
This chapter was really hot! I LOVED it! om nom nom nom...

It was so well written and sexy! beautiful!

(dies of fangirlness and bloodloss.)
Kyon-neko chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Yay! You've updated again ]
Inky-Shadow chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Chapter 3

You actually fooled me into thinking L was Mikami... This chapter just about killed me. But I totally love the fic and I really think you should continue. Cruel chapter, it almost made me cry *sobs*

As I said before CONTINUE WITH THE FIC!
Inky-Shadow chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Chapter 3

As I said before CONTINUE WITH THE FIC!
Aries07 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I feel sorry for Near but at the end i don't know!

he seems happy with what he's got!

AWSOME Scene!

-CHOCOLATE KD
Miss Bright chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Oh my...*fans self* Well, first of all I enjoyed Halle and Gevanni's failed heart to heart. I couldn't stop smiling, it was exactly like how I would picture their relationship. :)

And secondly, I haven't said this to you before, maybe I haven't read enough smut around here yet but I -think- you're the first, or one of the first, M-writers to mention circumcisions. Yay, actual detail! Anyway, I enjoyed "slaveboys" immensely, all the beautiful language and one-liners (especially the second last), and how you contrasted Matt's dogginess with Near's...kitten-ness. Kind of funny, but extremely hot.
Kyon-neko chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
This was very entertaining ] I loved it )
loochester chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Truly awesome smut right here :D
Random Reviwer chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Stupid Gevanni!
Kyon-neko chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! Please .
Kyon-neko chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
You fooled me, I thoughtit was Mikami, when Light said 'Lawliet' I was like 'wait, what?' I think this is a very good story ]