Reviews for Level Five Conversion Project
azix39 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Yes, I'm interested to see where this goes.
Great job so far. I want an update real soon, if possible.
Agent Nine chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Hmmmmm, interesting. I'll love to read more. :)
To Aru Fan chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Only thing wrong with this for me is that it is incomplete and presumed "done" due to no updates :( hopefully someone can follow with this idea.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
whats the Conversion Level for? -
ezok chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
why do i fell like this is tsuchimikado's and aogami's fault
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Although i have no hope that you will update anytime soon i will still say it please update i really want to see what is going to happen.
sega chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
lol love how he just missed them talking about his bounty
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great story i like it
Reikson chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Shokuhou Misaki wields Mental Out.
RakuKonpaku chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
please keep goinjg on this its just too good of an idea to waste XD
Dick Rash chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Future opportunities?
ButterflyClip chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Are you still updating this? This story has so much potential, you need to work on it and update!

I DEMAND A NEW CHAPTER!
FYI chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
This story is amazing.

P.S. the queen of tokiwadai's name has been revealed recently her name is Shokuhou Misaki.
Oberes chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
You must update this story it's a drug and I need more
gwonbush chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
At the end of the second chapter it suddenly hit me what the conversion levels meant and why Aogami Pierce (not his real name, I am guessing that he is Tidal Crush also due to the Conversion Levels) and Tsuchimikado set up this site. The Conversion Levels are their closeness to a certain hero whose life is full of misfortune and they are doing this to spread the Kami-yan disease.

Out of curiousity when is this fic set? Should be somewhere in October after the Hound Dogs arc because that the only place where Touma is able to be up and about after Daihaisa. Also, I doubt that Aliester Crowley would let that site stay up. He (probably) has plans for the Imagine Breaker boy. Ku ku ku.