Reviews for Mama's Little Maybe
me encanto tu historia
Syulai chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
You such good sense of humour, I love the way you write.
Maris chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I loved it ! The plot was a genuine hit. This is definitely a fave.
nickybluejess chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Oh, I loved this story. It was sad at the beginning that everyone believed it was Serenas little boy, but thankfully he had a loving mom _
Jenbunny chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Oh my goodness, so cute! I loved this. Great work ... I haven't ever seen the movie, but I will be on the look out for it now. Anyway I really really did love this. It was sooooo cute .
SkyBlueSw chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
This was a really cute story. I have seen some of the movie this was base off of.
raina chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
wow such a great story, now I really need to find the movie and watch it :D
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
wow! this is one hell of a story! it was funny and nice, but also crazy. great work.

;-)
Haibara chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
I've always loved this movie. This was a wonderful adaptation featuring some of my favorite characters. Thank you so much for your hard work. I really liked the change to the ending. You made things much simpler for our happy family.

Take care!
nightimedew chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Great story, I shed a few tears when she finally told them the truth about the baby.

It was a good ending well worth staying up till 4am cuz I couldn't stop reading it :-)
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
you should do a epilogue, update soon!
almightyswot chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
sweet
Henna Ryans chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
This was such a great story. Now I've put myself hours behind schedule for essay writing. Oh well. The story was worth it!
MadaMag chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
Do you see the drama, if they would do the test, and it would come out that Mamoru _is_ the father, but Usagi _isn't_ mother?
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 12 . 11/12/2010