Reviews for Marked & Tied
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/15
One word for this... amazing. Simply amazing. The best thing though is you didn't overdo it or downplay it. It was kept simple and it amazed us. Seriously good writing!
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow. Just...wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Dude brilliant writing
cake0108 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Reminds me of Dexter! Cool!
lonelylulaby chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
...well I guess that's a good thing
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
What the hell. I love this thing. I love psychopaths, like really I do. And psychopath Sasuke orgasm.

If you were to include some smut, that'll be nice. Then, I could finally die peacefully~

-Mozu
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Dexter! Naruto edition! Love it. :3 you should continue it!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Totally agree with sasuke here. Naruto is the only one that keeps him sane.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Super auper super wonderful!
I love the concept that Sasuke is a little bit of a psycho..
All in all...I really love the story!
Typeacety95 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow .. Its kinda scary ... But sweet too ... Huuuu
great fict !
TiiRawr chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Love it , more please ?
Kiri Ketchup chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I have read this story too much - this is like my 10th time reading this lol (Still loving it though :)) SEQUEL? :P
Gih Bright chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was, probably, the most scariest thing i read for a while. I mean... When I read this, I just think 'if this happened with me, what should I do?" and God, this is the worst of this.
Amazing job. this was very creepy.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
No shit, I fucking loooooove it! I already read it threetimes :D I love psycho-Sasuke! *-*
Shiro Yukino chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Damn! That was good. This kind of fics aren't my usual, I prefer romance and humor but this was good.
Sasuke really does love Naruto a lot and he would do anything for him. I think this fix proved it. And also the psychological result of seeing his parents die, I think it has pretty much shown.
I really liked it, especially the last line which said that Naruto's the only thing that's keeping him sane.
Lovely fic.