Reviews for Broken Doll
kalinnnnn chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
What I like the most about this fanfic is how believable the characters are; how well you described their interaction with the world and each other. My personal favourite line is "He knew he was offering himself up to a great unknown that made up one of the scariest things after their own mother. He asked, "What do I have to do?". That made me smirk.

The ending was unexpected, and it is not something I see Malcolm or Dewey ever doing in the show, but that's precisely why I liked it. A little out-of-character kindness on Malcolm's part is exactly what he needs to become more believable and more, well, real. Good job!
mollylyn5 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Aw! I loved it! Dewey is so sweet, especially at the end. (: Great job-parts of this also remind me of my own relationships with my little siblings!
usedusernames chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
YAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love it! This is absolutely adorable! It so seems like something Dewey would do, and the Malcolm-Dewey love and awwww! Sorry for the incoherency, this is great. Nothing like some brotherly love that is both sickeningly sweet and very in-character! Adore it. So much. Aw.