Reviews for Ghost 101
I seriously love this teacher
hodges2 chapter 5 . 3/15
i actually kinda like the idea of it not being DxS lol
123booilove chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
I wonder what class Danny would be... I mean he defeated not one but TWO 6 class ghosts! At some point can you tell us?
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
Niiiiiiiiiccccccceeeee
It's ya grill chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
BUSTED! BAM! Ok but seriously, CONTINUE WITH THISSSSS!
Jean d chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Danny answered for "What class is normally consisted of new ghosts?" Class 3 which used listed in the chapter before That Class 2 contains "new ghosts, but not always." means Danny got 75% or 3 out of 4 not 100%
sam chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
U Need Any Help ?
*Cheating Spouse *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack

contact:
Specter14 chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
... OF COURSE IT ENDS THERE xDDDD So Mr. Simon is presumably a halfa too, and he knows Danny is, and now they're gonna have halfa (or 1/4 ghost) children... Or maybe Mr. Simon is a ghost? Idk...
Well I love this story! If there's a sequel up I'm gonna go read it now! :)
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
i like mr. simon so far
PhenomBlue chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
please update this is fantastic
RayvnAshes2 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
Okay, so he's either a Halfa who managed to hide for years right under everyone's noses, or...this just turned into an MPREG story. :P ;)
Great chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
Other Halfa's huh. Love it and Looking forward to more!
Anilime Ahsim chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
So twisted in a way awesomeness. Love it.
annea101 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I love the I have a life comment.
kittyrsocute chapter 13 . 9/17/2014