Reviews for As We Know It
Gerardfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Interesting story and entirely credible. Would be interesting to see what else could happen in this AU
greenlover2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Hi,
Do you think you will ever write more about this? I keep imagining what they are upto now.
Wonderful story
Summer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
In my head i like to imagine that they continued to make it and lived happily ever after. Eventually finding more people including Morgans mothers and sisters. They began to farm both animals and fruit and veg and they all lived happy rebuilding the human race...
TheLuna chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I fucking love end-of-the-world fics, and this is no exception. I loved it! :D
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This story is so sweet in a sad way.
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I think that the BAU would do just fine in the event of the apocalypse!

Keep up the good work!
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This so needs to not be a one shot...they either reproduce or die off...eventually that is. There must be other survivors...

is this based off a vonnogeut (sp?) book? I need to check that out!
2merryann chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, very nicely written and thought provoking!

I agree with the others a sequel, please! My mind is spinning with ideas. They find a HAM radio and begin communicating with other survivors. They scout the surrounding area and find other homesteads maybe a grad student from MIT as a romantic interest for Reid. They solve their food and energy needs over time. More children are born and grow up where the group in in 5 years, 10 years.

OK, I got carried away. Just a few thoughts! Have you seen the series Jericho?
SleepDeprived07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
As oddly phrased a comment this might seem, that was seriously one very nice, heartwarming end-of-the-world story. I love the team. Everyone was very much in-character and I loved the little touches about each one that you wrote here and there (totally caught the Vonnegut reference). It's just a rally good read that I kept glancing to the little scroll bar to see how much I had left to read and getting sadder seeing the story gradually come closer and closer to the end.

I know it's a one-shot and it ends perfectly (truly does!)but I wouldn't mind a follow-up should your creative juices flow in that direction. Maybe they'll come across other survivors or (long-shot) one of their own family members actually lived. I say Sue Sylvester/Reid's mom absolutely did. Heh. There must be survivors, after all. I mean, the Mulder in me is thinking, at least, the high-ranking officials and heads of countries/states must've gotten into their version of a Noah's Ark and avoided getting wiped out by the effects of the meteor fall. It'd just be interesting to see how they'll all be a year after the devastation. Or, you know, I'm excessively curious as to who finally among the four single straight men caved, romanced the tough yet sensitive-to-doggie-killings huntress and eased the pressure off of Kevin and Garcia. Which makes me sound like a perve. Hee. But, really, it's because Emily Prentiss is totally my favorite character. Seriously, though, awesome story-telling. The best part is that it ended on a hopeful note, in spite of the destruction all around them. Kudos!
French Reader chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Excellent !

I really like the mutual aid in the bosom of the team and how they overcome the situation.

You truly had a good idea because you put the characters in a completely different context while remaining true to the nature of each of them. Great job )

I apologize for the mistakes and hope you'll understand.
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
hey there. i really like this story. it would be interesting to know how they would handle the end of the world. good job. also, just wondering if there is likely to be a sequel? :)

thanks for sharing that :)

cheers
JellyKate1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Powerful and vivid stuff. Thank you for sharing it. Any chance of a continuation?
DamselOnDrums chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Okay, I'll admit I didn't think I'd like this, but it was actually very good. Are you thinking of adding on?
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I like it very much, realistic without being too depressing. There is hope. And there must be other survivors. People live on mountainchains in the Himalayas and in the middle of Africa or in the Uralmountains. Somewhere the must be other people.
Ms.Stery chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Fantastic. Creative idea and excellent execution. Great work!