Reviews for Roses Are Red, Dead Men Are White
Gloxinia chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Lara is going mad. Thank for writing this story. It's really good, can't wait to continue. And your writing is fantastic. Well I wouldwrite more but I want to keep reading!
lara anne chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
I was looking forward to this chapter, and you surely didn't disappoint me :)

I don't think, the Doctor would have been too brutal, he was just trying to find out, how to calm Lara down and he surely did a great job :) Poor Lara - but at least she can let things go now. I liked the dialogues between them and Lara's thoughts - it was quite emotional, and perfectly fitted into the story.

So can I get my chocolate bar now? :) Just because I'm hungry and I don't have any at home :)
isaalacrymosaa chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
so many emotions poor lara

i hope she'll be better
gyikhu chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
This was pretty much an emotional rollercoaster, and quite a good one :)

We get all the emotions from Lara, fear, anger, sadness.

Nice toughts, nice dialogue, I really liked the chapter.

Too bad you are saying that the story is almost over. Still I'm curious to see how the ending will be.

Keep up!
isaalacrymosaa chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
wow i see that update this yeah

no much that say

very well the short chapter :P

i hope the next chapter :)
crusherccme chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
Thanks for the cookie! It was delicious. ;)

Great chapter! Lara was so upset. She just misses him so much. But it's good that she's getting a psychologist. She needs one. But does she want one? Will she even go? Update soon!
lara anne chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
Hi!

I just started to wonder what had happened with your characters - I was really missing an update :) Glad I got it :)

Even though it wasn't long, I really liked this chapters, mainly the emotions. It seems Lara gets herself into this mess with Alister more and more, but you wonderfully describe, how she suffers and how she tries to cope with her problems.

I also really enjoyed when you wrote about her tossing the boxes and finding the things that once belonged to Alister. It was just... full of emotions and it was marvellous :) It was good to see, Lara's also a sensitive woman, who can cry.

So - keep up the work :)
gyikhu chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
Hey, after such a long time finally a new chapter!

I have to say I really loved it, all the mood swings were shown so well! GREAT!

It was so silent how Lara accepted the news, so rageous how she reacted when she was alone and so sad when she found Alister's stuff.

Great description of emotions- CONGRATS!

And special thanks for the dedication! I'm always there to help if you get stuck!

Don't let us wait so long :)
crusherccme chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Whoops! I clicked the Submit Review button too soon. I was trying to say:

Thank you so much for mentioning me in the beginning of the chapter. It totally made my day. Keep up the good work, the story is amazing so far. Update soon!
crusherccme chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I just love the story! I loved the game, and Lara losing her mind afterwards is diffinitely possible. It would be fun for a game in which Lara is crazy and you get to shoot anyone in the city before the cops catch you. *evil grin*. The dream in your story was disturbing, but really shows how Lara is starting to feel guilty for Alister's death and the deaths of every one else. I wonder if even though she now fully realizes that Alister is dead, if she will get better or even crazier. Thanks for mentioning me in the beginning of the
lara anne chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Wow, this dream was awesome :) Really vivid, really tense, really frightening :)

As always you described things well. It was strange Alister blamed Lara for his death, and the appearance of her mother was also surprising, but I loved it :)

Keep up :)
lara anne chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Again a brilliant chapter to describe emotions... I could only say what I'd said earlier: your descriptions are wonderful and we could almost touch the tension, the feelins...

Awesome :)
lara anne chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
There weren't many things happening in this chapter, but it was good to read.

So the injection got its effect and is Lara slowly coming back to her senses? Well, it's interesting :)

Poor Doppelgänger was hurt a bit in her feelings, but I hope she'll get by somehow even this way :)
lara anne chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
I suspected the Doppelgänger had to do something with this story... But now I'm not entirely sure what she did and why she did that in case she did anything at all :)

I'm looking forwards to the next chapter :)
lara anne chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
This chapter was really vivid again. I loved the way you described she found Alister, it was so realistic I could almost see this scene in front of me :)

I wonder who this 'you' could be :) I'm looking forward to the continuation :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »