Reviews for I Wish You Knew
Thanks for killing
Jacky Frost chapter 16 . 2/19
Is that it? That can be it! I mean come on what about Iggy and Al. What about there realtionship I have to know!
FanFictionneer chapter 16 . 2/10
Great chapter! I hope you will still continue this wonderful fanfiction :D
OMG This. Is. AWESOME! : } PLZ KEEP UPDATING! :-) LUV IT!
randomgirl40 chapter 16 . 1/10
I don't usually read angst, but this story was just so intriguing I had to keep reading! I think I like the way this is going, are you going to continue it? I'd REALLY like that!
Nabi chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Jesus, these chapters are ripping my heart in two... They're really well-written, though. Keep up the good work!
The Lighted Lantern chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
GAHHH PLEASE UPDATE CLIFFYS ARE PAINFUL
Rhiannon chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
HEY LOOK. THIS IS A REVIEW. YOU STORY IS AWESOME AND SLIGHTLY ANGSTY. NOW CANADIAN HUGS ARE REQUIRED.
KuchikiFan101 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
! I love this! Are you still writing it? I would like to see an ending to it if you are still writing. If not then I'll imagine an ending! But I love this! Great job!
Kiwii chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Wow. I love this so much! I can't wait until the next update, you're an amazing writer and its a brilliant idea for a story. I'm kinda addicted to this so update soon!
natah chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I don't know if you will even see this, but if you do I want you to know that you are an amazing writer. I realize this might not mean much to you but I hope it makes you happy. Have an amazing life and please keep writing. Trust me when I say I will read EVERYTHING!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! YA CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
... You... Left him in a coma... How... Why? Why would you do that to us? It's so sad :'(
ExplosionsAreFun chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
AUTHOR Y U NO UPDATE?!
Seriously, I hast found a great fic that should be updated.
vampiregirl1700 chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Oh god I'm crying so much...this fanfic is absolutely amazing. I can't...please update, I need more.