Reviews for Dreaming Wide Awake
Anon chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Gaaah this is so good! You have such a way with words! :)
I love Ollie's inner dialogue. Please write more!
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Amazing! Waiting for the next!
darri2346 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
y do they always go after Chloe? oh well that's y she has Ollie to protect her(: update soon plz
darri2346 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
dun dun dun duuuuun thank goodness Bart's ok but where's AC?

"What?" Chloe questioned innocently. "You guys think you're the only ones who can become insanely protective? Remember when you two shipped me to Star City because of that serial killer that was targeting blondes?"

"Hey!" Oliver and Clark protested at the same time. "That was for your own good!" ha fave scene(:
ThisRandomPerson chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Heehee. I know you. Smiles evilly... Mwahahahahahahaha...) LOL,no I'm not a stalker. Your sister directed me to your page. Thank her for me. And now you're probably thinking,oh awesome... Sora sent some stalker to see my page. Yeah... Thats true. Sorry. Nice story and stuff!

Peace, Love, and Pandas!

~Char D
FlysWithNoWings chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Oh I like this idea very much! I'm assuming we're going with the Grim Brothers version of the faery tales, yes?

The four chapters you have posted are very enjoyable and intriguing, I definitely cannot wait to read more.
morring1 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
great so far! you do a great job writing them!
Mark-Owen chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Finally an update, I was dying to read it ! This story has potential !

Please keep updating !
blindkitten chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Yay! They're all so cute! Go Chlollie and Bart!
brightcat12 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Awesome story i wonder when the fairy tale twist is gonna be figured out. love ollies protectiveness CHLOLLIE XD
Mercenary63 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Oh, I'm so glad you updated! Thanks, the chapter was awesome!I can practically feel Ollie's emotions, I'm sure Chloe returns his feelings. Hope to see the continuation soon!
jj chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please post more chapters
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I love the story and how it's growing! I can't wait to see where things will head after what we've learned in this chapter. Looking forward to more! :)
AtticusAnderson chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
love it! please up-date asap!
Kassie46 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I love your story. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Awesome cliffhanger.