Reviews for The Cat Came Back
SandyJump chapter 12 . 8/13
is that the end. more plezzzzzzz
pandorablueskies chapter 12 . 1/19
Good story! I think it's neat that you didn't just focus on the psychotic break of someone with schizophrenia who's off of her meds, but also the lifelong heartbreak it can bring. There's such a stigma surrounding mental illness that it makes it very hard for those touched by it (family, friends) to get the support that THEY need. They're ashamed to tell anyone that a family member suffers from it, so they remain the voiceless victims. Really good job!
Var Devonshire chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Wow, what a wonderful story. Love the pumpkin patch at the end. You did a fantastic job!
Li'l Albatross chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I love how descriptive you were with this story. Thanks for sharing it, even if I'm a little behind in reading it!
Jrsgirl chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
This is a beautiful and touching story. I love how it's mostly from Roy's POV.
starlight guardian chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
A wonderful Halloween treat. Scary as all get out! And vampires are in vogue and you made this story believable. Definately a favorite, great job!
Kelmin chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
"For all his insanity, Johnny somehow managed to keep Roy sane."

Yes! That's exactly them!

I'm so sad that I'm about to read the last chapter...
Kelmin chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Yeah! Cap is so right - it's not the bad mood that is the problem, it's the extreme emotional lability. Up, down, up, down, and he's not in control of himself. Well done, again!

I wish I knew anything about Supernatural, so I could read your other stories!

Kel
Kelmin chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Wow, very well done and very powerful. You have really captured the guys' voices and feelings.
Sassy Lassie 51 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
I've been following this story since you started posting it, but haven't had much chance to leave a review before now on it. This has been one helluva thrill ride story and I enjoyed it every single hair-raising step of the way. Can't begin to tell you how many times I was on the edge of my seat as I read, and I have to say, you know how to write one mighty damned good story. Roy's anguish and worry for Johnny even as he struggled past his own injuries was heartfelt, and Johnny's confusion as he lay near death was truly touching. The very real aspects of this case, the sad death of little Melissa Flinn and the schizophrenic reality of Cat Drewes makes the story even more gripping to read. Fine job and bravo on a wonderful rollercoaster of a story. Hope you stick around to treat us to another thrill ride in this realm, it's in dire need of good writers like yourself.
hotshow chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
I just found this story awhile ago and thought it was excellent.

Thank you.
Cassidy Anne Yarrow chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
I didn't get a chance to get in this weekend to leave a review, I was having problems with the login on the site, so I apologize for the lateness of the review, but I just had to say it...WHAT A THRILLING PIECE! I LOVED this story, it had me hooked from the first chapter and you definitely know how to keep a reader glued to their seat! Fantastic job on this story, I hope you continue to write in this realm, I would love to see more stories from you!

Cassidy
jmss7 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
"Someday Roy would like to meet the people responsible for unleashing Johnny Gage on the world." - I love this phrase! So glad things are okay - though I think PTSD is in Johnny's future over this, honestly. And maybe Roy too. Nightmares, panic attacks, obsessions...although Johnny is handling things well in the hospital with lots of friends and medical support, it's really early days since the attack. Phew! What a ride!
ghostwriter56 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
Awwwww, what a sweet ending! Great job, really enjoyed this!
nexis44 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
so very much enjoyed:) thanks for all the hard work