Reviews for You Can't Win 'Em All
NickTonyK chapter 8 . 5/30
Awesome chapter! Liked how you sorted out Carters and Newkirks frames of mind.
Bits And Pieces chapter 8 . 5/25
I'm not surprised to see Newkirk and Carter struggling with what happened, and it seems to have hit Newkirk especially hard. I have to feel for Kinch here, too, it's not easy being in charge. I'm still hoping no goons show up; that could lead to a real mess.

Thanks for the update, I'm already looking forward to the next one!
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 5/19
Really good! I know bad things happen to good people, but I hope this story will have a somewhat happy ending or resolve.
Bits And Pieces chapter 7 . 5/18
I just caught up to this story, and it's very intense! Very sad, too, but it's war, after all. I thought you had the guys very much in character, and the story itself is so well-written, and so suspenseful. I can hardly wait for your next update; I'm very eager to find out what happens next!
Emperor Andross chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I'm sorry, but I can't support a story along these lines, I know it may be more realistic, but this is not what Hogan's Heroes is about, and the cruel killing of the agent and his especially his daughter was totally unnecessary, and totally against who whole point of this show. This story would be considered dark in the worst of circumstances, let alone Hogen's Heroes
I would say, that this kind of content is totally unsuitable for Hogan's Heroes, but at the very least, You need to put a big warning at the start of a story like this when you're writing in a category like this to let people like me who are looking for something light-hearted to give this story a miss. Oh, and probably rate it M too.
Now having said all that. It was a well written story, except for the escape of Carter and Newkirk after the smoke bomb, which was a little hard to follow as it kept jumping around, so well done on the writing front.
Deana chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
OMG how sad! Post chapter 7 soon please!
Amy Greenhouse chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. The plot is good, the heroes are in character and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

I like that you've researched the German ranks. If you ever want some help with German vocab/grammar, give me a shout.

Really hope you continue this very very soon!
BlueBassist chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Hmm...even if Carter and Newkirk the SS will probably come looking for them at Stalag 13. This is suspenseful, I can't wait for more.
Deana chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
WOW this story is great! Post more soon please!
estrella2-15 chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
I wonder where she went...

I like your plot; it felt like a punch in the gut when Von Schimmel got caught, but nevertheless it was a good touch. Just as a side note: the bad german accents and kinda distracting. We all know what their german sounds like, so it'd be fine if you left those out.

Can't wait to find out what happens next; update soon!
Jinzle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Art for Hogan's Sake is one of my favorites. Good start. Can't wait until the next installment.