Reviews for More Than I Bargained For
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 32 . 7/17/2015
Hello there, Shelly :)
I wanted to say thank you for writing this amazing story, it's fantastic and even though I was rather sceptical about it in the beginning, you turned out to actually know what you were doing, and where you were going with this. I hope that you haven't abandoned the story, because, as I mentioned above, it knows where it's going.
Love, Nixie
Tanaka uchiha chapter 32 . 1/2/2015
well getting to this party a little late. only 4 years after it started found story, guessing story is now on permanent hiatus, but is well written story that genuinely makes me laugh so thank you for a really fun enjoyable story :)
TheGreenMistress chapter 32 . 12/10/2014
You have got to be kidding me, right? THIS is where you leave me? Why must you be so cruel, what am I supposed to do now? I've spent the past 10 hours reading this all thew way up to here, and now it just stops at such a pivital moment that I'm sitting here gasping like a dying whale, and throwing pretzels at my laptop, lol! I have fallen in love with this story, and I love how you aren't making it so typical with the whole " Oh they like eachother" within like the first half of the story. It's always fun to watch 2 character's build up that witty tension between eachother, because it leaves you wanting more, which is a great strategy as an Author, may I add. Well let me tell you, hun, it's worked on me like a kid in a candy store. Please, I understand that you have other things going on in life that are more important (trust me I know, I'm in college right now), but if you do ever get the time, give us an update to this. I would actually be very intrigued to see Ezio being jealous, and seeing THAT is like seeing a shooting star, haha. After all, he is a Womanizer, am I right? *wink*
LunaEtSidera chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE THIS?! I am reverting to caveman speech, that's how desperate I am!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Nehirekin46 chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Are you dead? Pleeease update your story, it made me addicted.İ'm checking your fanfiction almost every day. By the way, you have a Turkish fan so, i'm sorry if i have mistake.
Jadefleck chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
This is amazing Read all that's up so far, and hoping for more... please? *puppy dog eyes*
Domino91 chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
Love this story please continue. I stayed up all night reading your story ( I know what your thinking "no life" # sigh) but you know YOLO! But honestly it was well worth the lack of eight hours sleep. So when I go to school in another hour and a half, returning to my routine science desk and a sudden SLAM of my head hitting the desk then comes the sound of my snoring filling the dust collected room, I will be thinking 'It was worth it' so in short terms this fanfic is the SHIT ( in a good way) ;)
RoyalToons chapter 32 . 9/22/2013
Hey gurl!
I just read your whole fanfic in the past few days, and I was thinking, wouldnt it be awesome if Megan could basically travel from Ezio's time to her time just by kicking a wall or something? I don't know, I just thought the idea of time travel would be really cool. You can try reading this fanfic for ideas.
s/6186614/1/
AHSamantha chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
I have to say this is probably the best AC fic I've read in a veeery long time and I'm just said I read all these chapter in the span of three days now I'm stuck doing nothing good job me. Really top story though!
xSaerin chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
About new ch. 32

Whoa busy life you got there! Full of excitement and adventure. Also your comment reply, YOU TELL EM! I will fave this just because its awesome & I love the character of Megan.
BUT EZIO STAHP JUST STAHP. HE'S BEING TOO ADORABLE WHEN HE'S JELLY(?)
I just finished reading the chap and let out the longest "AWWWWWW" and the whole class stares at me lol
o Ashy o chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
Such an odd way of using "redundant". And it's disappointing that the author's note is almost longer than the chapter itself...If anything, that author's note seems "redundant"
Sentinel1995 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Nice, hilarious chapter. Looking forward to the next one. I love how megan keeps ranting to herself.
Sentinel1995 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Megan has a mouth on her. You're doing a good job so far. Keep up the nice work.
Sybele chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
Gooosh, I can't believe you've actually submitted another chappy! :DD i'm soo happy! you have no idea!
Awww, Ezio dear is jelly :3 I guess he'll follow her, won't he? And I like Massimo, even though I think he's bad :/ (is he indeed?)
I'm anxious to see where is this date going! Megan is pretty excited isn't she?! What a cutie!
Looking forward to the next chapter! Pretty, pretty pleeeease, don't take too long to update, signorina! :)