Reviews for More Than I Bargained For
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 32 . 7/17
Hello there, Shelly :)
I wanted to say thank you for writing this amazing story, it's fantastic and even though I was rather sceptical about it in the beginning, you turned out to actually know what you were doing, and where you were going with this. I hope that you haven't abandoned the story, because, as I mentioned above, it knows where it's going.
Love, Nixie
Tanaka uchiha chapter 32 . 1/2
well getting to this party a little late. only 4 years after it started found story, guessing story is now on permanent hiatus, but is well written story that genuinely makes me laugh so thank you for a really fun enjoyable story :)
TheGreenMistress chapter 32 . 12/10/2014
You have got to be kidding me, right? THIS is where you leave me? Why must you be so cruel, what am I supposed to do now? I've spent the past 10 hours reading this all thew way up to here, and now it just stops at such a pivital moment that I'm sitting here gasping like a dying whale, and throwing pretzels at my laptop, lol! I have fallen in love with this story, and I love how you aren't making it so typical with the whole " Oh they like eachother" within like the first half of the story. It's always fun to watch 2 character's build up that witty tension between eachother, because it leaves you wanting more, which is a great strategy as an Author, may I add. Well let me tell you, hun, it's worked on me like a kid in a candy store. Please, I understand that you have other things going on in life that are more important (trust me I know, I'm in college right now), but if you do ever get the time, give us an update to this. I would actually be very intrigued to see Ezio being jealous, and seeing THAT is like seeing a shooting star, haha. After all, he is a Womanizer, am I right? *wink*
LunaEtSidera chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE THIS?! I am reverting to caveman speech, that's how desperate I am!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Nehirekin46 chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Are you dead? Pleeease update your story, it made me addicted.İ'm checking your fanfiction almost every day. By the way, you have a Turkish fan so, i'm sorry if i have mistake.
Jadefleck chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
This is amazing Read all that's up so far, and hoping for more... please? *puppy dog eyes*
Domino91 chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
Love this story please continue. I stayed up all night reading your story ( I know what your thinking "no life" # sigh) but you know YOLO! But honestly it was well worth the lack of eight hours sleep. So when I go to school in another hour and a half, returning to my routine science desk and a sudden SLAM of my head hitting the desk then comes the sound of my snoring filling the dust collected room, I will be thinking 'It was worth it' so in short terms this fanfic is the SHIT ( in a good way) ;)
RoyalToons chapter 32 . 9/22/2013
Hey gurl!
I just read your whole fanfic in the past few days, and I was thinking, wouldnt it be awesome if Megan could basically travel from Ezio's time to her time just by kicking a wall or something? I don't know, I just thought the idea of time travel would be really cool. You can try reading this fanfic for ideas.
s/6186614/1/
AHSamantha chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
I have to say this is probably the best AC fic I've read in a veeery long time and I'm just said I read all these chapter in the span of three days now I'm stuck doing nothing good job me. Really top story though!
xSaerin chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
About new ch. 32

Whoa busy life you got there! Full of excitement and adventure. Also your comment reply, YOU TELL EM! I will fave this just because its awesome & I love the character of Megan.
BUT EZIO STAHP JUST STAHP. HE'S BEING TOO ADORABLE WHEN HE'S JELLY(?)
I just finished reading the chap and let out the longest "AWWWWWW" and the whole class stares at me lol
o Ashy o chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
Such an odd way of using "redundant". And it's disappointing that the author's note is almost longer than the chapter itself...If anything, that author's note seems "redundant"
MK loves NaruSaku chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Nice, hilarious chapter. Looking forward to the next one. I love how megan keeps ranting to herself.
MK loves NaruSaku chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Megan has a mouth on her. You're doing a good job so far. Keep up the nice work.
Sybele chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
Gooosh, I can't believe you've actually submitted another chappy! :DD i'm soo happy! you have no idea!
Awww, Ezio dear is jelly :3 I guess he'll follow her, won't he? And I like Massimo, even though I think he's bad :/ (is he indeed?)
I'm anxious to see where is this date going! Megan is pretty excited isn't she?! What a cutie!
Looking forward to the next chapter! Pretty, pretty pleeeease, don't take too long to update, signorina! :)