Reviews for Tread Lightly
Dunno.Uh.Pasta chapter 5 . 2/23
That's so sad I can't help but laugh *
Dunno.Uh.Pasta chapter 5 . 2/23
That was a really fun fic.
I can't help but imagine Lightning doing the same to Fang after the birth of their 1st child as a revenge and people seeing Fang with a baby-induced belly wondering what both of them have down-south X).

And this comment "
Mar 31, 2015 c5 Guest
i often wonder if the stories that don't get updated anymore is because the author has passed away"
That's so sad mate! I can't help but
Akmaea chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
So is this complete or? Not really sure, I could see it ending here, but, I would have loved to read more on Lights pregnancy. Was a good read though.
FireInLife chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
"Fang, if you magically grew or animated a dick somehow and shoved it into me while I was sleeping—"

"That's—extremely disturbing! Why would you even think of that? Like—ew! Gross! I would never touch you with a—dick-thing."

Finally! After all the descriptions about "futa" and "girl!peen" I've seen, somebody finally says it! I never understood why some people have such an obsession bringing a penis into a lesbian relationship. Thank you!

(Although you probably could have found a better alternative for Lightning getting pregnant. It wasn't very funny. Would have been better if Fang didn't read the whole thing or if it was really vague on what the spell did)
E.Weste chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
This is the last story on my favorites page. That's how long it's gone without an update :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
demonicfang90 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Hey ik its been awhile since you've updated this story. I would love to see it continued. But also know the likelyhood of that isn't much. Just figured I'd tell you how much I enjoyed it. This is my umpteenth time rereading it. And it still brings a smill to my face.
Ed chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
This is one of the most hilarious FFXIII fan fictions in have ever read! Keep up the good work.
Lady Filipino chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I don't know if you're reading this or not, but I just want to support you to give your chances to write a little bit more and if you don't want to continue writing stories this will be your last one I think the stories really good and all due respect , continue the story with all your knowledge of your writing, please and thank you.
Jimmeh chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Shame u gave this up, probally cause of the trolls, probally one guy who posted 50 reviews in different names but yeah, very funny story wish you would continue but you probally havent even logged on in years and have completely forgotten this website :(
play.read.write chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
i dont really like the idea of a pregnant lightning, but i think you managed to pull it off well. i see its been a while since update, possibly because of the trolls, but if that is why, then ignore them, this was quite good. you managed to keep them all fairly in character and introduce some comedy into it. quite a good story.
Rapier11 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to read the next chapter! :D
Chimzap chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Really hope yu update soon!
Talhiri chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
that was a humerous chapter, can't wait to see more
Hunny chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Dude u have to continue this I just spent like 5 hours reading it and u left at a major cliff hanger. It awesome and I want more