Reviews for Tread Lightly
RPhysics chapter 1 . 5/25
"Fang, if you magically grew or animated a dick somehow and shoved it into me while I was sleeping—"

"That's—extremely disturbing! Why would you even think of that? Like—ew! Gross! I would never touch you with a—dick-thing."

Finally! After all the descriptions about "futa" and "girl!peen" I've seen, somebody finally says it! I never understood why some people have such an obsession bringing a penis into a lesbian relationship. Thank you!

(Although you probably could have found a better alternative for Lightning getting pregnant. It wasn't very funny. Would have been better if Fang didn't read the whole thing or if it was really vague on what the spell did)
E.Weste chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
This is the last story on my favorites page. That's how long it's gone without an update :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
i often wonder if the stories that don't get updated anymore is because the author has passed away
demonicfang90 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Hey ik its been awhile since you've updated this story. I would love to see it continued. But also know the likelyhood of that isn't much. Just figured I'd tell you how much I enjoyed it. This is my umpteenth time rereading it. And it still brings a smill to my face.
Ed chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
This is one of the most hilarious FFXIII fan fictions in have ever read! Keep up the good work.
Lady Filipino chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I don't know if you're reading this or not, but I just want to support you to give your chances to write a little bit more and if you don't want to continue writing stories this will be your last one I think the stories really good and all due respect , continue the story with all your knowledge of your writing, please and thank you.
Jimmeh chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Shame u gave this up, probally cause of the trolls, probally one guy who posted 50 reviews in different names but yeah, very funny story wish you would continue but you probally havent even logged on in years and have completely forgotten this website :(
play.read.write chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
i dont really like the idea of a pregnant lightning, but i think you managed to pull it off well. i see its been a while since update, possibly because of the trolls, but if that is why, then ignore them, this was quite good. you managed to keep them all fairly in character and introduce some comedy into it. quite a good story.
Rapier11 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to read the next chapter! :D
Chimzap chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Really hope yu update soon!
Talhiri chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
that was a humerous chapter, can't wait to see more
Hunny chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Dude u have to continue this I just spent like 5 hours reading it and u left at a major cliff hanger. It awesome and I want more
FalconTytus chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I BEG IF YOU TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS! please *puppy dog eyes* its brilliant and fantastic and i want to find out the baby's name and what happens next ! please!
Silentx32 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
It's been a while since I last read this piece and it still makes me laugh nonstop. Your writing is amazing, you can really feel the story very easily and the situations you put your characters are hilarious. Hopefully someday you'll update but if not that's ok too.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put in each chapter and story. Maybe I'll reread Nuisances just for fun. Until next time.
TwentySeven-FourNineteen chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I remember reading this a while ago. It made me laugh then. It still makes me laugh now. Love that everyone thinks that she is a man, haha.