Reviews for How Things Turn Out
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Now I ship them, gee thanks(: just kidding! goodjob!
Inu-yokia- princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
3 so my head kinda thought more of Yusuke and Nissy instead of Hino and Wataru, but it's whatever I loved this it was so cute...*giggles* Testu-chan! I can imagine them all calling him that and him just being all "no. Just no!"
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh poor, retarded teenage boys and their never ending stupidity. Though, considering it's Wataru, a certain level of socially awkward should be expected. Cute story.
Matsu chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I liked the story (it was cute), but I feel I should offer some constructive criticism:

It's much easier to read a story that does not mix tenses (past, present future :: example - had, have, will have) and points of view (1st, 2nd, 3rd person :: example - I, you, he). Within the story, and even in the second line, these things were mixed up.

"I sighed looking down at the phone in his hand and snapped it shut." should be "[Hino] sighed[,] looking down at the phone in his hand[,] and snapped it shut." OR "I sighed[,] looking down at the phone in [my] hand[,] and snapped it shut."

Also, for most of the fic, past tense is used to tell the story, but then it suddenly switches to present tense. I advise either re-reading the story, and editing the parts with incorrect grammar (mixed tenses, run-on sentences, 3rd person where there should be first person, etc), or employing the services of a beta reader (who can point out where exactly these grammatical errors are located).

/end constructive criticism. ~~~ Matsu
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
that was...cute..i ...think but Wataru wouldn't let Hino stop him like that if you know what i mean... _