Reviews for Wrappings
Oooooooohhhhh yyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhh!
Chulla chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The whole thing is sexy! I love the idea of suit and kimono and the way you wrote it made it even more brilliant! Deffinitely fave this!

P/s: I'm planning on translating this fic into Vietnamese, then maybe post the translation on my blog. So I'm asking for your permission to do so. Please reply soon :) I will send you the link to where I post it if you need.
wheresmyorangehoodie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was really cute! I loved it! D I really loved when Dino said that Kyouya accepted his touch like it was his due. XD I can totally see that as being true! Great job!
Mitsu Himitsu chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ah, this is a great upload. I love your writing so much and your imagery is so amazing. Thank you very much for writing this.

Secretly,

Mitsu
BelxFran chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Ummm... Kimonos are for girls _

Yukatas are for boys

Anyways, the story was interesting XD
FreyjaCartagena chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Just finished reviewing your other story when I realized that this is your first story that I first stumbled on.

Again, making me love yaoi more. i am a stickler for details and i like the way you incorporate everything. Thanks giving readers like me an excellent material.
Rainbowbubble chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
:D Really nice

Actually I've never been one for short fanfictions and normally 1000 words wouldn't satisfy me in the slightest... but you managed the unmanage-able xD

Really, you described Hibari exactly the way I see him: like a cat.

And I love the way this fanfiction is written, I truly wish I had your talent. This last line had me grinning :D
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Let it be said that I only read this because YOU wrote it. ;)

(Not that I don't like D18. I just don't read it on a regular basis, like XS.)

The last line KILLED me. In a good way. The other parts was, like, beautiful, miraculous marble steps that led me down to the pits of yaoi fangirl hell where I died a happy and marvelous death. Thank you. I'll forever inscribe my gratitude on my tombstone, all laws of physics aside.
vampslyrhotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very very nice. I especially love the ending.
kanda kaoru chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
frankly speaking... if khr was ever going yaoi-ified, thats basically what hibari would become. i personally like your d18 stories since i think they are more closer to the storyline then your xanxus and squalo stories. i was thinking before typing this review, what if you make an auverse for dino and hibari? it was just a wild thought whirling in my mind for a long time but i never seem to have time to start it. :)