Reviews for Progeny
jackie69 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Horray for Paric...
KnightsofEclipse chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
That was so sweet! And the smut was very easy to read. Wonderful flow. Nothing awkward.
LostInSpace33 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very nice!
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow my first Eric and Pam fic and it was worth it...very hot.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very erotic, and sweet at the same time
geenakmom chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Loved it!
levebreaks chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Woohoo. I'm not huge into Pam/Eric, but I enjoyed this. Great mix of the sweet bond between them that we rarely get a glimpse at. Hotness and what a perfect Pammy ending. Nice one!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
nice!
CoolStoryBroXD chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Great one shot! I'm a huge fan of Pam/Eric relationship myself so naturally I really enjoyed reading this! I love how you balanced the perfect amount of seriousness, playfullness, and sexiness in such a short amount of time. I hope you continue to write more Pam/Eric stories in the future because you're very talented with them!
fortheloveofericnorthman chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was perfect!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Love it! I hope to see something of the past (and hopefully future) sexual aspect of their relationship next season. I especially like the last bit with Pam's thoughts.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is my favorite pairing, nice job!
SusanJ39 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hot story yet also restorative for their bond. I think the CH books say E&P haven't had sex in many decades but FF stories seems to vary on that. It makes sense to me in this context, given how distraught Pam was at Eric leaving her to kill Russell. She also found him at the bottom of a wet cement vat, which had to be disconcerting too. Thanks.