Reviews for The Afterlife
Starkid191 chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
I love the story! But just a tip - because we're British, we're awkward. We still use feet and inches, pounds and ounces, we actually use pounds (£) instead of Euros like the rest of Europe do. Because we're difficult like that.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
Write more!¡§»£•120…?¿¡‘‰#}£¡¿~•‰
fflight chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Some of the facts are wrong, though the story is great overall. (For example, Hermione is in the same year as Harry and Ron, and Ginny is a Quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies, as well as being a senior Quidditch reporter for the Daily Prophet instead of being an Auror).

Not trying to be a know-it-all or anything, sorry, but I just can't help but point out some mistakes.
TheUnforgiven135 chapter 30 . 9/10/2011

Awesome story, but please dont skip to Albuss birth.

Skip to the day were Ginny gets pregneat with James i would say would be a good place to start the story from:)
Suicidal Flora Takashimi chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes you should continue this story so i know what the hell happens!
NataliaRoma97 chapter 30 . 9/1/2011
i seriously think you should continue but start at James birth since he's the eldest.
nevillefrank chapter 30 . 9/1/2011
I Love Ur Story! I wouldd love of u cont. But maybe u should start when james is born. It wouls be wierd just picking up from albus cuz then ron and hermione would have rose and they just got engaged so yeah(:
Hex chapter 28 . 9/1/2011
Hey there! My commendations, I loved this so much! It was extremely sweet, and perhaps more 'realistic' than many other aftermath fictions that I've read.

However, I have a couple of gripes. The first is the plot device of Hermione agreeing to aid Agatha, she gets the note and then...nothing. I feel that, that particular plot line would've been fantastic. Another is after Angelina and George lose their baby and Alicia essentially tells her to 'get over it' and that she'll 'have another one', like it was a pet that'd died instead of their baby.

But overall, I adored it! I look forward to a sequel! :3
ThePurpleWriter25 chapter 30 . 8/31/2011
Please do continue! I loved family connections and I'm sure I'll love your new story!

myellar chapter 29 . 8/27/2011
WTH! I just read this whole thing and was really really excited for the Afterlife thing and then you DISCONTINUE it! Are you kidding me! This is an amazing story. What on earth could possibly keep you from writing more?
Cait chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
The chapter was aesome; there's just one little problem though, You spelled Fluer and Bill's daughter's name wrong. It's not spelled Victorie. It's spelled Victoire and pronounced Vic-TWA. Just though I should let you know. You're an awesome writer by the way
Arabella Lily Potter chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
Earlier in the story you introduced Audrey as Audrey Nettle then you addressed her as Audrey Lancaster.

Great story though x
PetitMoi207 chapter 29 . 6/30/2011
Oh wow. This was a really amazing story. I didn't review before because I feel like it disrupts reading. But I gotta say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Please keep up the good work, an I'm really looking forward to the sequel! And many congrats on good grammar and spelling. Although, there are some things that have been misspelled. For example 'she couldnt bare it' it should be bear. Bare is a synonym for naked. :-/ I will continue reading as long as you continue writing!
Wisdomgoddess26 chapter 29 . 6/8/2011
I just read through your entire story and it rocks! DO A SEQUEL!
NataliaRoma97 chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
what does YK2 stand for? But i like your story, it's kinda like an explanation of what happened between the end of Deathly Hallows and the Epilogue '19 years later'!