Reviews for Dream On
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Thanks for the little tidbit at the end! It was a neat end to the story, which I really liked :D
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
nice drabble sweetie - this would make an interesting longer story!

Viv
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Would love to see this expanded to a full story!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oooh I liked this one a lot Kate, very atmospheric with the dripping tap and the car lights in the room. Lots of lovely imagery and added Sandman creepiness!
Shannz chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ooooohhhh, creeeeppppy :D I like!

Way to create the atmosphere and sense of foreboding. I could practically see a sleepy eyed Dean with mussed hair sitting straight up in bed when he realized he heard voices.

And innocent little Sammy talking to the Sandman about god knows what, lol!

Wonderful usage of both words!

I think I am ready to join you girls again :) Shall we aim for *freckle?* Imagine the possibilities...lol!

We are adjusting to our new routine and things are going well :)

-shan
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great stuff - spooky ... never seen the Sandman, but I certainly wouldn't have a peaceful nights sleep if I saw that in my room!

x
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
We have a Sandman here in the states too. Metallica sings about him. :)
Indigo2831 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMG...that was really creepy!

Good job!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think Sam was wrong also... but then again, who knows?

Yes, we here in the US are on very comfortable terms with the "Sandman" lore. There are even some popular songs written about him.

Considering the word of the week and it's appropriate implications for the way my week had been going when I got it, I almost wrote an entry. But unfortunately, I just couldn't get motivated, though I have been working on my longer story a lot more lately.

I really want Sam and Dean to be like this together again... perhaps my wish for the new year will come true. :-)
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Precious!

This is once again a great little story! And it feels so real! It's exactly the mood Dean would be in waking up in the middle of the night. He'd think 'Sammy?', would grab his knife quickly (loved 'in one fluent motion' because that's just Dean, right?) and would rush over to his sibling's bed.

And little Sammy so sweet an innocent...awww.

The atmosphere is also great, the dripping tap, headlights on the wall (weren't we all scared shitless when we were kids and this happened? A car rushing by and painting the walls with those patterns you describe? **shudder**)

Perfect use of the words hun! See ya in 30 ;-)

Barbara
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh, neat little Wee!chester drabble (huh, I typed Wee!chewster by mistake, altho given the theme of this story, it could've ended up that way). Love Dean being his protective, big brother self, altho 11's a bit young to be left in charge, but who else is there, when John's off hunting?

Sue