Reviews for Cold Comfort
ObsessiveEmoGirl chapter 11 . 5/3
Please I beg of you. Update! I love this story
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
This is it? But I want more! I especially would love to see and read America's reaction
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
You can't just leave it there! UPDATE PLEASE! It's just getting to the good bit! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
update
Nyx811 chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
update
DepressedandStressed chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
This was amazing **
Ciao-Fairy-Tail-Lover chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
amazing!

please update soon!

don't leave it off like it its!

update!

CFTL
BuboMuzziusFTW chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Can I just say that your work is amazing?

In all seriousness, it really is.

But please update? You cant leave it off there...

BM
a person chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
getting intresting love it
Capricarin chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Please update soon, author, it was getting really interesting and I really wish to see what happens next.
ayanami-verloren chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
update soon!
jayBIRD0118 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Oh, my god...this is epic...I love it please write more! 3
keri chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
NOO don't leave this on that cliffhanger! Show your poor fans some mercy! Great job so far!
TangerineTea chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
An update! This is truly one of (if not the) best Russia/England fics I've ever seen. The slow buildup, the historical references, England's defiance tinged with fear, Russia's sheer /creepiness/... Everything is absolutely perfect. America's Cold War paranoia is beautiful, and England's impulsive decision-making is just so /him/. Russia is the most frightening thing in the known universe and not only do I not blame England one whit for being scared of him, but if I ever came face-to-face with that rapetruck in an alley I would run screaming like a little girl who's seen a spider.

Also, the mentions of Germany/England (and/or Prussia/England?) are really intriguing to this hardcore Germany/England shipper (I have dubbed the pairing DeutschLand, as lame as it is). I'd really love some backstory on those two in the next update (which I hope will be soon!). Wonderful work!
hoohoo chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
This a really good story also one of my favorite couples. I like how you put everything together and their personalities really match their real selfs. Once again really good love your story, and most deffiently can not wait for the next chapter. :D