Reviews for Love Hate Relationship
Candid-Canoe chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Silly, impatient Kendall. I wonder how often this happens in real life? Super cute story. Thanks for writing.
Lovin' Big Time Rush chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was so amazing! It was totally hot, and i loved how he DID get into wreck after he told kendall NOT to do that! Haha i loved it, it was great!
hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh wow. I guess it's a sign not to fuck with the nice ones, huh? XD
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I haven't reviewed this? I could've sworn I'd reviewed this...

Ah well, double reviews for you today. :) & this is insanely hot. Like, indescribably so. Kendall's just a tease, poor Logan. :D

Ha, well, Kendall kind of deserves to have to pay. At least he still has Logan's love in the end. Excellent job with this! :D
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
One word- supermegafoxyawesomehot! :)

Only Logan would get into an accident because Kendall is sucking him off. ;)
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I know right! You know someone is going to write a one-shot from it where James (or Kendall) goes and feels bad and goes to comfort Logan afterwards, and they end up getting it on! ;D lol I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Anyways this was so funny! And HOTTT! I love the random girl at the end that doesn't know what to do, and is about to start crying. lol ;D LOVED it!
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is very sensual and thrilling, I could not immagine controling yourself in a situation like this. Oh poor Logan...and that girl. Haha serves you right Kendall!

Hahaha I also loved your ending author's note about James kissing Logan in the new episode and I was like WHAT? That would be funny yet I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you ;)
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh god I loved this! SOOOO MUCH! Logan and Kendall were perfecty in character! And how can someone hate Kogan? Haha but I love this love this love this! I can't say it enough!

And yes, I think everyone wishes that James was going to kiss Logan instead of Camille *sigh*
Tabrina chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I love this! Because, I know traffic like this... and I've been driving for like... ever (or ya know 5 years..) and I still get super focused and nervous in the traffic. lol

I'm highly amused Kendall has to pay for it though hehehe, evil Logan 3
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is SOOOO great!

I love the way Logan was all stressed about everything and ended up begging Kendall to continue. I feel you kept him REALLY in character!

And I really didn't expect them to get in an accident!

Just everything about this incredible!

You write with such detail that it makes it so easy to imagine!

Fantastic work!
Lozo153 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
LOL! this was amazing _ James kisses Logan! i mean Camille! XD
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I would love to see that commercial "James and Logan are finally together..." anyway great story!
stilinskhey chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
this was adorable, yet hot all at once:0 loved it!
RyDeNiSlOvE chapter 1 . 10/10/2010