Reviews for New Avengers
Update
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 3/5
hmm. cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
You have done a bunch of stories where Shinji is transfered to Spider-Man's Universe, but why not do a fic where Peter is transported to Shinji's Universe and is paired with all the older women of NERV (ex: Mistoa, Riskuo, and Maya). I may just be rambling though.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Spider Girl went badass...
ScorpinokXV chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I'm really liking this story. Your Dark Spider character in Shinji is a fun read, because he is still himself only with Spider-Man's abilities. The Avengers lineup you have is good, just don't add Jack Flag to the roster. (I remember when I first saw him in the comics I was thinking: "Who did Grifter from the WildC.A.T.s team tick off to get the red, white and blue treatment done to his hair?" lol. ~)

Looks like it will take some time before Luke and the rest of the Avengers get to Shinji and his group. I'm hoping to see them facing more classic Marvel villains in future chapters Like Doctor Doom, Baron Von Strucker and HYDRA, or the Mad Thinker and his Awesome Android. (~)

For this Arc in your story you could have Iron Maniac recruit and pull from their separate realities X-Men 2099 and A-Next from Marvel's MC2 Universe to fight off Shinji's Avengers. Since they were using Nowhere as a temporary base, you could have the Guardians of the Galaxy showing up and giving the Avengers a hand. That would be pretty epic! (~)

This story is really good, and I'm hoping that you will update it soon. :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Yay for Squirrel Girl showing up, and will hope that as the new trio rush off to help Shinji and his amazing pals, that this isn't playing into Iron Maniacs plans.
karthik9 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
i like this fic
RexBlazer1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Please update this soon! I want to see more.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Would it maybe be possible to get Squirrell Girl on the team as well, as she's just to unconventional not to use, LOL.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I like it.

Agree with Victoria Hand at the end.

It's certainly going to be an interesting ride with this New Avengers team that Shinji aka Dark Spider has joined.

What a cool start for new adventures for Shinji on a new Avengers team.

And an interesting roster it's got.

I like that X-23's on it.

Can't help but wonder how many Avengers on this team will not be able to help but go 'eww' or something at least in their minds when they see X-23's got an extra blade in each foot.

And if she, or some other female member will get close with Shinji.

Good work here.
He Who Dreams chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Please continue this story. Tis a very good start.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Interesting start, and will look forward to whatever wackiness Shinji and the rest of the B Team can get into, as well as if they might be able to knock the A-Team off it's lofty perch in the Supers community?
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Sequal to The Third Spider?
1337 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
cool great way to keep Dark spider going