Reviews for Lay Your Weary Head to Rest
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh wow, nicely done! I think you really captured the spirit of the aftermath of that finale. And also Lisa. I really like her too and think she would be doing whatever she could to help Dean get through this, even without knowing what "this" is. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved it! I wish the Winchester boys would have more love stories!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I like this, alot. This is now cannon to me. Thnx for the amazing read
leah0628 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I thought your story was quite good. I'd like to see more of what happens between Dean, Lisa, and Ben. Do you think you could help him through this crisis and help him find a little peace?
ThieryKing chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
UH-Freakin-Dorable
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awww So sad!

Well, I liked Swan Song (first time I hated it, but then I watched it again and I fell in love with it ahaha). I always liked Lisa too, even though I don't think she will have anywhere to be in this season (I'm not gonna tell you anything, cause I don't know if you saw it yet ahaha)

I think that the time Dean spent with Lisa and Ben, at least in the beggining, had to be hard, really hard! He's not used to it and I can't imagine how much it hurts to him losing Sam (the first time it happened he choose to sell his soul and go to hell for him, so to not be able to do anything must be really hard for Dean)

I liked that

See you around

Rosetta o/
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hey, I really enjoyed this story - very well done! Good Job!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Poor thing, he was so tired and sad...I actually like a lot Ben and Lisa I do not want them to be regulars but at the end of the series (NOT TOO SOON PLEASE SERA) I would love to know that Dean is with them...great stoy!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Great fic! I love Lisa and she's wonderful for Dean. Logical that he would have been such a mess and slept for a couple of days. Very natural.

Could really feel all the emotion from everyone involved.

Very nicely done. :)
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was so beautifully written, I loved it!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wonderfully written! Loved all the details you added in like Dean breaking down at the door and Ben noticing and then Dean having a fever and Lisa caring for him.

Great work!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Love it. very well done
zuimar chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Lisa fan in the SPN community, so it was a welcome surprise to read your tag to Swan Song. I really loved your story! I can imagine Dean must have been completely exhausted after all that has happened, so it was very believable that he was out for 2 days. I'm glad Lisa was there for him in your story.
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
reviews are golden? this story lit up the sky!
Stock chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Your portrayal of Dean and Lisa was incredible. I would love to read more. By the way, I deeply enjoyed 'Swan Song,' and I'm glad you found something about the episode you could appreciate.