Reviews for You Are Not Alone
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
THE MARAUDERS ARE BACK! FUCK YEAH!
HeavyMetal-Chic chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
This story's plot wasn't bad. You may want to look into finding someone to beta your work, there were several spelling and grammar errors in each chapter and having someone else look a story over often turns up things the author overlooks. I sometimes have my friends look over snippets of my stories and they point out all kinds of things I've missed. Betas can also help if English isn't your first language.
MasterSerina83 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
I'm really enjoying the dtory even though I only just found it. However some of yor sentances make no sense what so ever, are you perhaps usuing an iTouch to type this story casue some of the typos I see look like T9 stuff. Please don't take this review wrong I love the story and hope you keep writing!
drarryfan chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
i hope you update soon im loving this fic xx
Morgana Elvendork chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Come on! Update! I'm waiting...
myeverydaylove chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
i really like this story and hope you update a new chapter soon :)
Amy chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed but most authors don't accept anonymous reviews. I think that this story is great! I have read many stories on fanfiction over the years and I have to tell you that this is one of my all time favorite stories! Your great thanks for all of your effort!
Amy chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Asharra chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Nice but I find the chapters a little short (But then again, I always find them too short.
Lethal267 chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Ok, not to sound bitchy or anything but u shouldn't just write cuz u want people to review. Write for your own enjoyment and not cuz u have to write after u get like 10 reviews for a chapter. I'll tell u that I might only review every 5th chapter because I have a life. I'm busy and even if I do read a chapter it's probably in the car b4 dance. I'm srry if this isn't ur ideal review but I thought u should know. I'm not saying I don't like the story but if ur only gonna post because I reviewed, then I don't think I'm really gonna still want to read.
Imagineone chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
I really do love this story! You have a really nice storyline going here! Please do keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
This is a great story! please update soon!
rdajcj chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Good story have enjoyed reading it. Good character development. Hope you continue the story.
PotterMalfoygirl chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Please update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next. I love this story.
OverTheRainbow chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
hi. I really like James' character. He's just as I imagined him to be.

Ok I'm just really hoping for a quidditch scene because I would love to see James' reaction to Harry's skill as seeker.

Great story by the way.