Reviews for King of the Gypsies
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Aww, when is Bella gonna tell Clopin what happened?
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
"Arabella, that's not fair, you know I-"

"Don't interrupt me!" she screamed,

Lolz, I was waitin' 'til after I read the entire story before reviewin', but I couldn't resist. As soon as I read Bella's part, I almost died laughin' 'cause I remembered the way he said it in the Disney movie. Anway, Imma review after I read the entire thing. It's good so far and I agree Bella's bein' blinded.
I-love-u-long-time chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Ok I SO take back my earlier comment on Clifton, I freaking hate that b**ch!

Either way I love this chapter! :D once again you appear to have captured Clopin amazingly, hope to see the continuing good work :D
I-love-u-long-time chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ok, first of all, thank you for writing a Clopin/OC fanfic! I have the BIGGEST crush on him! *sigh* :D ;)

second, I freaking LOVE this! Your writing style, Arabella, her husband, though getting on my nerves all ready he is a great character, and last but certainly not least the fact that you put Clopin into it in the first chapter :)

I cannot wait to read more into it! :D
SummerParamour chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
First off, I'd like to say that this story and your style of writing intrigue me. I suppose it's why I keep coming back for more.

To tell you the truth, I didn't even know Clopin's name until I randomly looked at the Hunchback of Notredame stories. And I almost think, just like you, I'm developing a small crush for him. He does have a certain charm to him.

So, thank you for introducing me to yet another grouping of stories that I'll enjoy time and time again. However, Sirius Black still holds my heart.

Jazmine

SummerParamour
Gone With the Word chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
Aww, what a nice ending! I really enjoyed this story, and it has definitely made me love Clopin. He is so sweet and caring. Another relationship that this story made me start liking is the friendship between Esmeralda and Madeline. Before this story, I never gave the idea of them interacting much thought, but I love how they took care of Arabella. It was very enjoyable to see all the movie characters coming together for Clopin and his love. I can't wait to go read the sequel now! Great work.
Gone With the Word chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Wow... I haven't been able to review these chapters because between the cliffhangers and my intense desire to finish this story, I have been too caught up in reading to review! Although, I had to pause to review this chapter because I felt the need to point out that Clifton shouldn't have given Arabella over so easily. He probably wouldn't have even spoken to Clopin, but instead had him taken away by guards. Clopin shouldn't have been able to get Arabella so easily; he should've had to put up a fight for her, not only because Clifton wouldn't give her up, but because it would actually prove to her [even if she isn't awake to see it] that he DOES love her. I really do love this story, but I think it could've used a slower plot pace, where readers could've seen why Clopin grew to love Arabella the way he does. Perhaps I'm wrong and I'm bantering, but that's just how I see it.
Gone With the Word chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Clifton that jerk! I can't believe he's evil. That is just sad... Why are the judges always evil! I feel so bad for Arabella... Although I must confess, I would have liked to see more of the Clopin/Arabella interaction before they jumped right into being good friends. I would've liked to see their friendship grow a little more. However, these two chapters have been satisfying, and I can't wait to continue reading!
Gone With the Word chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Here lately, I've started becoming interested by Clopin, and this story has only fed that fire. I'm excited to get into this story and read it all; it is very well-written. The first chapter caught my attention, and now I plan to read the whole thing!
The RaNdOm Nutty Pie Lover chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
It breaks my hart to see how naive Arabella is. :(
Bloody.Kirai chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
I hope you update soon enough with the sequel! remember to post it here too sos we can know cuz i could forget and it'll be depressing D: Faved :P
Regsd chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Sweet ending to a sweet story :3 i'm looking forward to the sequel!
Halloween29 chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
So cute! Loved it! As usual! And the sequals gonna be better? That's too much aweseomeness for my brain to handle! Well still, I cannot wait! So get writing!
ScarletReid chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Aww is that all of it? Please make a sequel
ScarletReid chapter 14 . 12/1/2010