Reviews for To Resist Temptation
Walnutpipes chapter 1 . 1/7
awesome! sequel plzzzzzzzzzzzz
psynekopath chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
God, this was so hot. I love vampire fics, and now I love a vampire Sherlock, woot so sexy! *looks around for a sequel*
Ellinor chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love this so much! Thank you!:)
Alien Hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
HAD to listen to the song a thousand times in the background!
Andromeda Cain chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ah, the whole time I was reading this I was so concerned about John's bloodloss! I worried this might get weird or something and Sherlock would end up banging John's dead body. But you saved him in the end and it was actually really hot so yay!
Kaia-Kasumi chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
If you made sequel for this, I would love you forever. Also, I loved your version on vampires. They really aren't I thing i love to read but this made me very happy due to they way Sherlock acted as a vampire.
syd chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is really excellent. I was very literally on the edge of my seat. There a very few tiny errors a good beta could help with. Seriously fantastic one shot. I would love a minor change though, I can't stand when vampire saliva heals anything. It's illogical. I can see if it contains anticoagulents like vampire bats but healing? No way. Just a suggestion, please consider.
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Omg, beautiful! Totally in love with this story! :D
Anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Good God, that was beautiful. (and lol "or God forbid, sparkle" XDDDD SO TRUE) SO GOOD I LOVE YOUR WRITING 3
Okina Yume chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow, that was- I can't even- GORGEOUSNESS. *dies from bloodloss from nosebleed*
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
MariaAquarius chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
could you make a muti chapter fic because that would make for something to read because that was really good
C.L.T chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
What would happen if John dies? I mean, he's not immortal. What would Sherlock do then?
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I would read a sequel. Great job.