Reviews for The Spicer Monologues
wait i found this on ao3 im crying this is great
now i can waste away another 3 days

ah i love this so much
SneezySoul chapter 111 . 8/2/2017
i um...i dont want to make a livejournal just to see one fanfiction to be honest with you
i love this fiction dearly, but I have so, so many other accounts on websites i have no idea even what to do with just to see one story/song or another and it's kinda...yeah. Repetitive? I dunno, I just know that I won't really have a use for livejournal other than to comment on some old harry potter fanfiction, and that's only a few.

If you ever decide to post the rest up somewhere else (like maybe wattpad? Tumblr?) Hit me up, dude!

if not, well, it's been a good read! I loved it very much, and I laughed quite a lot whenever Spicer actually trashed people (Those are some good parts haha) I loved finnian so much, and was really glad the monks were shown how evil they actually were! (I mean, Chase actually getting everything they've done together to show the monks? BEST.)

Also I love the half-brother as well
I mean I got angry at him for demanding to be a part of whatever Jack had been doing (I read that part yesterday I can't remember)
But he turned out really good!

Great story! I loved it haha :D been reading over it for like 3 days now, actually, just because of how good it is! (I didnt even tab another fic...WOW. That's rare, for me!)
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Yeah Jack is actually Bi ya know that right? lol
chimerasmoon chapter 15 . 6/20/2015
hey i was trying to read this on livejournal but i cant seem to find it...help? please?
KewlFoxyKatt chapter 112 . 1/28/2015
I'm reading this several years after the fact why am I being punished but I tried it hope you actually answer cause this story is awesome.
Usuian13 chapter 113 . 9/13/2013
Hi, sorry but I make an account and try to read the rest of the fan fiction but I couldn't find either accounts. So if you could post a link or something like it, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for your great efforts.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/10/2012
Hey, i tried going to live journal to read Chase Young's Diary. However, nothing showed up. I could not read the story there. Is there any where else I can go0 to read the story?
Ms Briar chapter 109 . 11/30/2011
at that point Chase was probably like:...um thats freaky. Lets sex now
Ms Briar chapter 88 . 11/30/2011
OnO aw thats terrible
Ms Briar chapter 77 . 11/27/2011
When jack said his bots saved him all I saw was bots swarming and cursing
Ms Briar chapter 73 . 11/27/2011
Cheeky little bastard
Ms Briar chapter 65 . 11/27/2011
I hate when half bros get all protective...its aquward
Ms Briar chapter 64 . 11/27/2011
There it is! the angry fuck my life! Weee hooo
Ms Briar chapter 61 . 11/27/2011
during every aquward silance an aquward baby is born
Ms Briar chapter 60 . 11/27/2011
Chase is unsatisfyable in the long run it seams