Reviews for The Spicer Monologues
KewlFoxyKatt chapter 112 . 1/28
I'm reading this several years after the fact why am I being punished but I tried it hope you actually answer cause this story is awesome.
Usuian13 chapter 113 . 9/13/2013
Hi, sorry but I make an account and try to read the rest of the fan fiction but I couldn't find either accounts. So if you could post a link or something like it, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for your great efforts.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/10/2012
Hey, i tried going to live journal to read Chase Young's Diary. However, nothing showed up. I could not read the story there. Is there any where else I can go0 to read the story?
Ms Briar chapter 109 . 11/30/2011
at that point Chase was probably like:...um thats freaky. Lets sex now
Ms Briar chapter 88 . 11/30/2011
OnO aw thats terrible
Ms Briar chapter 77 . 11/27/2011
When jack said his bots saved him all I saw was bots swarming and cursing
Ms Briar chapter 73 . 11/27/2011
Cheeky little bastard
Ms Briar chapter 65 . 11/27/2011
I hate when half bros get all protective...its aquward
Ms Briar chapter 64 . 11/27/2011
There it is! the angry fuck my life! Weee hooo
Ms Briar chapter 61 . 11/27/2011
during every aquward silance an aquward baby is born
Ms Briar chapter 60 . 11/27/2011
Chase is unsatisfyable in the long run it seams
Ms Briar chapter 58 . 11/26/2011
Oh my god I literaly threw up in my mouth a little. The size of the infection a chick could get! Then having to explain to the doc how in the name of seven levels of hell that happend! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND GETS TURNED ON BY THAT?
Ms Briar chapter 55 . 11/26/2011
BWAAHGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DEATH BY BLUE BALLS!
Ms Briar chapter 52 . 11/26/2011
"Its okay to love someone who doesnt love you back as long as they deserve it." People who face unrequited love with a brave face and a smile detirmned to do only what makes their love happy are the heros of any one who is going through unrequited or unacnolaged love. Espicaly people like Jack who have loved for a long time.
Ms Briar chapter 48 . 11/26/2011
holy shoosh shoosh! da boi aint no viggin no moah na he aint