Reviews for Going South
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
I absolutely love your story! Can't wait to read more!
CSIMiamiFanGirl chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
Awww! Love it. LOVE THEM. Mani is really softening up towards Ryan, whether she wants to admit it or not. ;) I wouldn't have lasted that long, so, power to her! That being said, I love this story, and I'm going to be absolutely sad to see it end... :( I am anxious to see what becomes of them, though.

And to see what other ideas you my come up with in the future! :)
The Original Jag Lady chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
This was a good chapter too. I like when the guy said that he and Ryan weren't facebook friends. I like how you described the team, especially Walter being very imposing.

And don't criticize yourself. This is excellent, a lot easier to follow than many stories out there.
The Original Jag Lady chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved this first chapter, and I think you're just fine at writing suspenses. I especially liked when Ryan said "Here comes Captain CSI!"

As someone once told me, "Write what you feel."
Hobby-Writing chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
Loving the banter. Ryan's such a nice guy its good to see him be so kind to poor pained and zombified Mani. I'm still liking her charater. She works well at bringing out Ryan's excellent sense of humour.
Angelpoint chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
ahhh, cute Ryan. see, that is what boyfriends are supposed to be -points to the screen and the stares back at own boyfriend- you don't get it do you? - boyfriend nubmly stares at me then shrugges - argh, boys...

that's what my day mostly looks like...

getting frustrated at my boyfriend! hmm, hope that the last chapter will involve a small incident and that it why ryan and mani make out :)
princessesmeralda chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
cute story- waiting to see how it ends
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
Yay! I really love this story, ).

Ugh... they just need to admit their undying love!

Wonderful chapter, seriously!
Princess from Far chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Ohh, a pity we are reaching an end. It wasn't a complicated story, but an enjoyable one, I must say.

And I have a small idea here - an unknown accomplice to put a little chaos to the end, add us a few chapters or prove there's a reason to write a sequel would be a nice surprise ;)

BTW At last CBS showed a little bit more of Ryan - "Match made in hell" was absolutely great!

Good luck with writing!
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
Dude! That was AWESOME! I could see it happening right before my eyes!

Phew, they are good. It's almost like they planned it, ).
CSIMiamiFanGirl chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
Wow! What a chapter! I don't think you could have done anything differently, it was great. I enjoyed the chapter very much. I am so glad Vincent went over the railings. Can't wait to see what else you have in store. ;)
Angelpoint chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
great! just wished to have seen a hurt-ryan-comfort-mani scene but perhaps you can spoil me?

love TH
Hobby-Writing chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
I liked it. Action, drama, humour, its got it all. If this is the end to all the action then it might have been a bit shorter than usually the final confrontation is, but I'm not sure thats a bad thing. I think it wrapped it up nicely.
Hobby-Writing chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
I love the fact that they were fighting with guns being pointed at them. You've done well to write such funny dialogue. Looking forward to seeing how they get out of this mess.
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
Awesome! So freaking awesome! Totally ready to read some karate chopping action soon!

And then after all is said and done (they'll get out, I just know it) we get to see them finally talk about "that night." lol. Yeah? ).