Reviews for Stranger
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awww Sammy * hugs him tight then starts rubbing soothing little circles on his back* 's okay Sam they aren't going to get to hurt one hair on your pretty little head because if they try to come after you two after all of this shit you poor guys have had to deal with I'll smite them
casammy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Our desire fulfilled with 6x12 sweetie! Our sweet sammy this one of return
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LOVE IT.. POOR SAMMY... HOPE DEAN CAN MAKE SAMMY FEEL BETTER.. O,P
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
OHOHOHOHOH

I WANT IT TOO! THIS MUST HAPPEN!

I want this Sammy back! The Sam we've got going now, totally freaks me to hell. I don't know what's going on with him but...

AH! I knew that if I squeezed in on story betwixt my midterms review it would have to be yours...I'm so behind, ugh, I suck...

But this was so many sorts of awesome, and I can see this happening on the show. Well, at least I could see it happening if they'd just give us a damn break instead of trying to send us all into heart attacks.

Jeez, I miss Sam and Dean and the brotherly protective stuff so much...poor Sam...

Yes, *nods head* I'm sure that someone must have said that you should continue this. If not, I'm saying it. For the sake of our fandom's sanity you should definitly do more...or at the very least my sanity.

*puppy dog eyes*

Oooo but if you're studying for midterms too, I totally understand a lack of fic...I'm drowning in studying.

Awesome as always, Fee.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Yay! Throwing confetti. Someone is writing some emotion into roboSammy. Thanks for this. Even though the show isn't going there yet, I'm loving seeing it in ff. You rock.

Adding this to the other stories on Season6 to the Post Swan Song community where it belongs.
DBwinchester chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
i want him back too...stories like yours are getting me through - thanks :)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awww! I loved it! Poor Sammy! This was really great though! :D
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved the little snippet and panicky!Sam. Great work.

I don't know what's up with this season, but there's something hinky with Sam. I'm not sure he is Sam, and I want Sammy back! We'll just have to see where it goes, but I'm ready to beg the writers to stop glossing over Sam's trip downstairs.
123kat chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I so agree with you. I want SAMMY BACK. I love the way you put it that Dean knows Sam, even after a year.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh, I SO hope that Sam eventually has an emotional meltdown...and that Dean is there in all his big brother glory to pick up the pieces and put our Sammy back together! *sigh*
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
AHHH, I know! I miss vulnerable Sammy too D:
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
ahh amazing story. Oh sam is so afraid; it is so heartbreaking. poor boy.
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Very nice missing scene/spec fic for Third Man. I'm going to have to rewatch it and pay more attention to what they said about Lucifer, it didn't click that Lucifer & Michael would be back looking for suitable vessels, if they get/got out.

Sue
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Don't we all sweetie! Nice fic!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh, good one!

I am so happy I am not the only one who saw 'fear' in Sam's face with the mention of the war starting back up again.

So want to see something like this..Sam flipping out at some point!

We shall see. So liking Season six!

Thanks for writing!