Reviews for I Didn't Expect This A Sit oneshot
MileyRowling chapter 2 . 1/6
Nice work! I really liked it!
me chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
welll, he always wears this turquoise necklace thing and he likes Cricket and he has this wild mare named Medusa and yeah
me chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
eekkkk!1
sit fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
you cant end this story please contuine best phantom stallion fanfic i have read !
leosrule chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
BURN!(on jake's part, I mean)
horsegirl619 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
What about Jake? You could tell about what happens to him.
torrie holdgrafer chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
i think that jake and kit should fight over sam until sam is stuck between both and jake asked her to marry him.
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I knew what Kit was going to do the moment he offered to help her. Even still, my jaw dropped to the floor. I can't help laughing when I think of the Ely boys' expressions, especially Jake's. Haha! I love this. Very Sit one shot. Cudos on being the first to try it too.

Jessi
southernvampirepirate chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
i have almost all the wild horse island book so i could reread some of them if you'd like me to and tell you what he looks and acts like. great oneshot! :)
Anahoney chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I really liked the story and am glad im not the only one who has though the two of them would look good together
Anahoney chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
AceTrace chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Here is what Ki looks like: Kit looks like Kit. Dontchya love me?
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I think that his hair is like inbetween long and short. He's pretty good with horses but Jakes better.
Unbowed-Unbent-Unbroken19 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I LOVE IT! D
Bailey Mary Anne chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Weird...but cool. Poor Jake! He must have been so sad! Oh well! I really liked it!