Reviews for Mad Love Series, Part IV: Set Fire to the Rain
NicoDiAngeloLove chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
Joker and Harley are officially !
NicoDiAngeloLove chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
What is wrong with her?
NicoDiAngeloLove chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Somebody is in trouble
NicoDiAngeloLove chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
What is wrong with you Harley?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
I totally agree with two things here: 1. She doesn't deserve to live. 2. She needs to go to hell asap. I just reached the point where I don't believe these characters anymore. A bossy Harley treating the Joker like shit? A loving Joker? A crappy Bruce Wayne? A kind Bane? I think you are good writer and congratulations for you imagination. I think you are very capable but this part just feels like track was lost. The most attractive part of Joker-Harley interaction is that she loves him madly and he loves her back but would never show, there are just certain acts, litlle things that may show that and he can certainly kill her at any time. A joker going telling her at every moment that he loves her and can't lose her? I got confused for a second there I thought I was on a Harlequinn story.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Now Harley is friend with Bane?, you gotta be kidding me! Can please someone shot that b*tch! This fic has really made me hate Harley Quinn. And why selling cocaine in Ecuador? If you are talking drugs why not better Colombia, drug production capital in the World. I don't know why I keep reading this. I can't even...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Just got to the part IV of this series. I am intrigued and is very good but I gotta say this Harley is the most annoying bitch ever! I want to punch her so hard why would anyone like this woman. I never thought I would say this but I feel sorry for this version of the Joker, so following this stupid, crazy, ho... I don't see the appeal in her that apparently all seem to find in this story. If I were the Joker I would have throw her to Batman and get rid of that pest the soonest possible that would have been the best revenge from Joker, giving batman that bitch to put up with for the rest of his life. Worst than hell! Damm I hate her so much
Karina chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
Omg this fic is everything! Pls write the 5th story!
vvink chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
The feels!, kyaa~!, thanks for another great one!
vvink chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Oh god i just can't stop reading this, i really want to catch up to the latest part of this series!, a few more parts to go, i'm so excited!
harleytrash chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
*screams forever* ive been following this story religiously, and I've gotta admit, I was losing patience a bit but then it got cuter and cuter and then omg that ending hit me like a ton of bricks! Thank you so much for showing a side of harley\the joker that isn't really written about much, and I'm very much looking forward to continuing with the series!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »