Reviews for Mad Love Series, Part IV: Set Fire to the Rain
I totally agree with two things here: 1. She doesn't deserve to live. 2. She needs to go to hell asap. I just reached the point where I don't believe these characters anymore. A bossy Harley treating the Joker like shit? A loving Joker? A crappy Bruce Wayne? A kind Bane? I think you are good writer and congratulations for you imagination. I think you are very capable but this part just feels like track was lost. The most attractive part of Joker-Harley interaction is that she loves him madly and he loves her back but would never show, there are just certain acts, litlle things that may show that and he can certainly kill her at any time. A joker going telling her at every moment that he loves her and can't lose her? I got confused for a second there I thought I was on a Harlequinn story.
Now Harley is friend with Bane?, you gotta be kidding me! Can please someone shot that b*tch! This fic has really made me hate Harley Quinn. And why selling cocaine in Ecuador? If you are talking drugs why not better Colombia, drug production capital in the World. I don't know why I keep reading this. I can't even...
Just got to the part IV of this series. I am intrigued and is very good but I gotta say this Harley is the most annoying bitch ever! I want to punch her so hard why would anyone like this woman. I never thought I would say this but I feel sorry for this version of the Joker, so following this stupid, crazy, ho... I don't see the appeal in her that apparently all seem to find in this story. If I were the Joker I would have throw her to Batman and get rid of that pest the soonest possible that would have been the best revenge from Joker, giving batman that bitch to put up with for the rest of his life. Worst than hell! Damm I hate her so much
Karina chapter 19 . 7/23
Omg this fic is everything! Pls write the 5th story!
vvink chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
The feels!, kyaa~!, thanks for another great one!
vvink chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Oh god i just can't stop reading this, i really want to catch up to the latest part of this series!, a few more parts to go, i'm so excited!
harleytrash chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
*screams forever* ive been following this story religiously, and I've gotta admit, I was losing patience a bit but then it got cuter and cuter and then omg that ending hit me like a ton of bricks! Thank you so much for showing a side of harley\the joker that isn't really written about much, and I'm very much looking forward to continuing with the series!
Tris Mason chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Where's the part V?!WE ARE IN 2014!
DEACTIVATED92391032-019043-42 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Well, I really wasn't expecting another installment! Bruce and Harley's breakup- :'( . I was expecting it, anyway. Her and the Joker are, like, meant to be. Can't wait to read this. Keep up with the writing, you're fantastic.
Harley Quinn chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Harley: I see some sense in why you smashed a city. :D
Joker: I LOVE YOU!
Harley: Oh thanks me too!
Joker: Opps not you I was talking about the book...
Batman: Awkward...
thewonderingman chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Nice story really sorta blew my mind.
in stars chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
I love this series! It's so great, I can't wait for the fifth installment. You're a fantastic writer, I love your Harley, you write her perfectly. Great job :) update soon!
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
OMG. I just read all four storys in a little over a day. I have to say, you almost had me worried that Harley wouldn't end up with the joker. This was an amazing series, I absoloutly cannot wait until the next installment (do they have kids? OMG, I wanna know, but don't tell me XD I hope they do! Joker babies!

I have to say, the only thing at all that really bothered me in all four stories is when Harley and Ivy had the fallout over her being gay. I was about to be all "Oh, wtf, how could you, a perfect friendship ruined over THIS?" then i remembered its a story, not real life, and that its best to read on before commenting like that XD

I guess its because I have 2 lesbian friends and about 5 bisexual friends and its pretty much normal for me to get hit on, groped, and kissed from time to time XD Course, can't say i exactly hate it. o/o

But back on topic, I love to ramble, I swear i could easily take up the 10,000 charecter limit if I wanted to, your an amazing author and I love your perspective on the relationship. Even if he did kill her family (I have to admit, I was upset about that too a bit XD) he was never physically abusive like in most fanfics. Totally in love with her 3
Nikita Kitty chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I just read the whole thing all 4. Your writing is amazing! I diddnt want it to end. The only things I saw that I felt needed work is stuff that can be fixed by proof reading. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
YESSSSS! FINALLY HARLEYS GOT HER HEAD SET STRAIGHT! Why do i feel that thats gonna change? :(
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »