Reviews for Mad Love Series, Part IV: Set Fire to the Rain
Tris Mason chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Where's the part V?!WE ARE IN 2014!
I am Rowan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Well, I really wasn't expecting another installment! Bruce and Harley's breakup- :'( . I was expecting it, anyway. Her and the Joker are, like, meant to be. Can't wait to read this. Keep up with the writing, you're fantastic.
Harley Quinn chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Bane: BANE SMASH IF NO MORE CHAPTERS AHHH
Harley: I see some sense in why you smashed a city. :D
Joker: I LOVE YOU!
Harley: Oh thanks me too!
Joker: Opps not you I was talking about the book...
Batman: Awkward...
thewonderingman chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Nice story really sorta blew my mind.
in stars chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
I love this series! It's so great, I can't wait for the fifth installment. You're a fantastic writer, I love your Harley, you write her perfectly. Great job :) update soon!
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
OMG. I just read all four storys in a little over a day. I have to say, you almost had me worried that Harley wouldn't end up with the joker. This was an amazing series, I absoloutly cannot wait until the next installment (do they have kids? OMG, I wanna know, but don't tell me XD I hope they do! Joker babies!

I have to say, the only thing at all that really bothered me in all four stories is when Harley and Ivy had the fallout over her being gay. I was about to be all "Oh, wtf, how could you, a perfect friendship ruined over THIS?" then i remembered its a story, not real life, and that its best to read on before commenting like that XD

I guess its because I have 2 lesbian friends and about 5 bisexual friends and its pretty much normal for me to get hit on, groped, and kissed from time to time XD Course, can't say i exactly hate it. o/o

But back on topic, I love to ramble, I swear i could easily take up the 10,000 charecter limit if I wanted to, your an amazing author and I love your perspective on the relationship. Even if he did kill her family (I have to admit, I was upset about that too a bit XD) he was never physically abusive like in most fanfics. Totally in love with her 3
Nikita Kitty chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I just read the whole thing all 4. Your writing is amazing! I diddnt want it to end. The only things I saw that I felt needed work is stuff that can be fixed by proof reading. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
YESSSSS! FINALLY HARLEYS GOT HER HEAD SET STRAIGHT! Why do i feel that thats gonna change? :(
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Oh my god, i- i dont even know how to feel abot this chapter.

The only thing i know is that HARLEY SHOULD HAVE FRIKIN GRABBED ANTOIN'S WALKIE TALKIE!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Can harley just make up her mind and fall in love wih ONE person…preferably the joker!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Can't she just, like, NOT go out with Batman for once?
Mrs.Volterra chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
AHHHH! SHE SAID IT! FINALLY! kk, now I gotta wait for Part 5...:( Well at least there will be one. Fort a moment I was scared it was gon na be the REAL end! Nevertheless Im glad KELSTASTIC is doin it! 3
Mrs.Volterra chapter 18 . 1/4/2012
Agh! Suspense! And where the hell is Mr.J? So excited when I saw this in my inbox...as always, loved it!(:
B chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Wow! What a chapter, Harley professed her love for the Joker. I can't wait til your next installment. You really make Harley's descent into madness feel so natural and real. She gave up a life of luxury to be on the run with a super criminal. I can't wait to see where you take this! :)
harleygirl81 chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
Thank GOD! ITS ABOUT TIME, HARLS! Beautiful piece is done beautifully :) can't wait for part 5! until next time, mwah! :)