Reviews for Blessings From Olympus
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
exquisite as always.
GothicPheonix chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
This was great :) And what was the tea incident? It was in the book, right? I'm now on book three. But I love this pairing too much to care about spoilers or being confused :)
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I started reading A Blanket For a Demigod, and the beginnings somewhat tie in to each other. Are they related, like sequels?
Rosiline chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
great ending
Abby chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
I finished so I just wanted to tell you thst this was really good. I wasn't really sure why it's M but, whatever. Good job!
Abby chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
I'm going to fully review at the end of this story but I just wanted to point out Percy hugs Possidon in TLO.
Chestariley9 chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Another extremely wonderful, action-filled, amazing stoy-lined story :) I love how much plot you put behind it all and how i feel like i'm actually reading a novel with your writing. Once again I truly loved it and could go for more seeing as how you sorta set up for a sequal when Priam saves the world lol but I am satidfied with this. Lovely work, it was a pleasure :D
yul1vk chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
YES thank you for continuing with the story cant wait for the next chapter :)
Rosiline chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
great update!
Chestariley9 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
The first part was so great and funny, especially Clarisse- she's the best. But the ending was actually quite sad that Torres sacrificed himself and the scene with Athena as well. I wonder what's coming next... update soon :)
yul1vk chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
OH man i wanna know whats gonna happen please continue :P
Rosiline chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
neat update!
Chestariley9 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Aww- sweet, simple and suspenseful...awesome!
yul1vk chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Did i tell u how much i love ur stories :) Please continue Im loving this story :D
Chestariley9 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Woah, I loved the action in this. You really never fail to keep it interesting and in making me want to read more. Once again, a wonderful chapter- I hope they don't get killed and can catch some sleep :)